cнαρтεя 29

"damn !" dahyun yawned in frustrated.

"what happened ?" mina ask and take a sit beside her.

"it state there no"

"no what ?"

"they didn't need a worker ! every shop I search !" mina frowned and take over the laptop.

"let me search it for you. I'm good at this right ? give it to me" dahyun nodded and leave it to mina.

she stand up and walk to the kitchen where others are, cooking together.

"uh dahyun ah did you find the work already ?" jihyo ask while frying the eggs. she shake her head.

"then how ? tomorrow ?" nayeon ask.

"mina unnie try to find it for us"

"well we can just work at the old place if you want" jeongyeon spoke.

"did jimin already know the place ?" tzuyu ask and look at them.

"we can just go back quickly before he come though ?" they looked at each other.

"maybe that's work too, before we get to the new work place" dahyun said.

"dahyun ah !" mina join them with the laptop on her hands.

"no new work place for you guys for now" dahyun sighed.

"I guess we follow jeongyeon unnie plan"

timeskip

"I told you this is not a good idea" nayeon complain while jeongyeon head checking outside the cafe.

"shut up !" she wait for a moment. "clear ! let's go" they step out from the cafe slowly walk towards the car.

"I guess it right did I ?" their steps stop when they heard a voice coming from behind. nayeon turned her head and scream.

"why did you scream ?" the both girl turned around and there was jimin and his friends.

"damn it" dahyun look away.

"nayeon, did you run away from me ?" jin ask and walk closer.

"haha whatever" she hide behind jeongyeon.

"where is sana ? I want to say sorry to her" taehyung said.

"sorry ? what do you mean by just saying sorry huh ?!" dahyun said with an angry tone.

"rilex I know I'm wrong okay but I didn't mean to hurt her feelings"

"you all are asshole doesn't know how to treat women in the right way ! cheating on them !" she look towards jimin direction before continue. "play with their heart ! playboy ! did you guys ever think about our feelings ? our hearts ?! we girls trying our best to impress you with all our heart but what did we get ?!?"

"just leave us alone for now. no use of you guys chasing after us just to say a stupid sorry towards us. what you did is more than just a sorry" dahyun hold her tears. jimin look at her and walk closer.

"come with me" he grabbed her hand and drag her somewhere.

"let me go ! let me go !!!!" she shout as loud as she can.

"dahyun !" nayeon call out her name.

"I said let go !" he let go her hand and look into her eyes. "I had let you go, what's your problem actually ?"

"the problem is you !" she rolled her eyes and was about to left. "don't you dare leave this place until you give me an explaination what's your point actually"