cнαρтεя 19

they finished their food as quick as possible. then after that they headed back to the hotel.

"dahyun how come I didn't realise that she was with you the whole time ?" dahyun shrugged giving him signed that she doesn't know anything.

"but your cousin joy showed me the pict and she looks same like jihyo unnie" jimin just nodded and enter the building. "wait I thought they all were here ?"

"they already went back to their rooms ?" he shake his head. "no I don't think so" jimin take out his phone and dail someone number. "tae where were you ?" he talked with him in the phone.

"they went to the beach" dahyun yawned. "I'm tired I'll just stay in my room" she was about to walk but jimin grab her hand. "it's too dangerous" she frowned. "what dangerous ?" she let her hand go and walk towards the lif. "but you told me about jihyo my twin"

"come one we have 3 days here you can meet her tomorrow" with that she walk into the lif. "why this girl so stubborn" he sighed.

timeskip

she unlocked her door and went in. "such a tiring day" she lay on the bed. "you're back !" someone screaming inside the bathroom. "who's that ?" she get up and walk towards the bathroom.

"it's me jihyo" she smile. "I thought you at the beach ?" jihyo shake her head. "I'm too lazy for it" dahyun chuckled.

"how you get in here ?" jihyo look at her dumbfounded. "oh uhm I ask the receptionist for it" she smile again.

"geez did you walk around the room ? my secret might expose" jihyo laugh at her cuteness. "don't worry baby I won't expose it"

meanwhile

"hey bro welcome back" taehyung said and approach jimin. "what do you mean ?"

"you leave us without telling anything" taehyung rolled his eyes. "sorry I was in rush" he smirked. "rush of what huh ?" jimin look at him with disgust. "wtf dude what were you thinking ? are you drunk ?"

"I'm totally fine" jimin look around the beach. "where's the girls ?" taehyung frowned. "they not with us"

"then where did they go ?" taehyung shrugged her shoulder. "ask mr google I'm not him" jimin glare at him. suddenly someone called him.

"what is it ?"

"are my unnies with you ? they are not in their room" jimin looked at taehyung before speak to the phone. "uhm sorry to say but they are not here either"

"oh wow really ? okay thanks" with that she hang up.

meanwhile

"what he say ?" dahyun shrugged her shoulder. "where could they go though" both of the girls thought for awhile. "unnie !" dahyun suddenly shout make jihyo flinch. "yah what's wrong with you ?" dahyun calling someone. "who is it ?"

"baekhyun ah ! where are you right now ?" dahyun can heard that the place is quiet and calm. "uhm we are at the park. your unnies begging me to bring them here" dahyun chuckled. "don't be too late out there" with that she hang up. "they went to the park" jihyo sighed relieve.

"so unnie what are we going to do today ?"

"I don't know, you ?"

"me too" with that she laughed. "how about we go to the beach ?" dahyun nodded happily. "sounds nice but too lazy for it. I thought you were lazy too ?"

"then you want to stay in this room doing nothing ?" dahyun yawned. "fine let's go" she lazily get up and they went to the beach.

timeskip

"dahyun ah !" jimin wave his hand and they walk to their direction. jihyo who is busy take photo didn't realize that dahyun is already far from her. "I thought you say you were lazy ?" dahyun laugh. "I change my mind"

"dahyun !" jihyo run towards her. "look at this photo nice isn't it"

"jihyo" jimin called and she slowly look at him. "jimin ?!"

"what how ?" her eyes start to get teary. dahyun who are watching them smile.

"suprise unnie" she smile and hug jimin. "10 years" they broke the hug. "I missed you my little sister" jimin smile and wipe her tears away.

"how come you guys didn't realize each other existence tho" dahyun said and control her laughter. "I thought I lost him dahyun ah shut up !" and they laughed together.