cнαρтεя 23

"sana unnie ?" dahyun slowly opened the door to see sana was crying while sitting on the sofa near the window. "he lie to me" she said while her eyes focusing through the window.

"I'm here for you unnie" she said and walked slowly to her direction. "you hurt too how can you comfort me ?" she wiped her tears endlessly. "I won't care about the feelings anymore" with that she hug sana and cry.

"he loves you dahyun, I know it" she ignore what she said. "pack your bag" dahyun said and start packing. "where are we going ?"

"leave this place tonight" dahyun said with a serious tone.

timeskip

"here" dahyun pass the room key before back to her unnies. "you sure about this dahyun ?" jeongyeon said and dahyun nodded while her head down. "just go without their knowing" tzuyu said in annoyed tone. "I hate to see their face so let's go" tzuyu said and walked out of the building, followed by dahyun and sana.

"you don't want to ask him first ?" dahyun shake her head. "no point of asking anymore" she turned towards the window and start crying. jihyo who is sitting beside her just let out a sighed.

meanwhile

"I win !" jungkook said and jumped happily. "taehyung you lose !" he tease him. "I give you chance okay !" he said with frustrated.

"guys didn't you realize something ?" namjoon said which take all the attention. "what's the difference ?" hoseok ask. "it's quite" jin added.

taehyung stand up and get out from the room. "sana ?" he knock on the door many times but no response. "wait let me message jihyo" jimin said and take out his phone.

"what she said ?"

"no response" jimin said and they let out a sighed. "did they left without telling us anything ?" hoseok said in annoyed.

"I think there is something that happened lately" taehyung eyes widen in shocked, jungkook look at him. "I think so too" jungkook added.

||

"let's change our work place" dahyun said it simply. "dahyun, you can't bring us into your problems too" jihyo said. "then you want to stay ? with them ? work with them ? oh yeah I forgot because you are jimin's twin !" she yelled before walk to her room "dahyun ! come back here !" nayeon calm jihyo down.

"maybe she was right. I want to quit from that place and find new work to do" momo said. "but we worked so hard until our level right now ?"

"I agree with dahyun actually, sorry" nayeon lowered her head down. "jihyo ah just quit okay. even tho you and jimin did not at the same place, that doesn't mean you are not siblings anymore" jeongyeon pat her back before left her alone.

timeskip

"they what ?!" jimin tone of speaking become louder which make others look at him. "okay if got anything informations tell me" he said before ended the call.

"what happened ?" taehyung is the first person who ask. "they resigned" jungkook choked on his drink. "we need to go back now before its too late"

meanwhile

"I seriously not sure about this" jihyo sighed. "please unnie ? I'm tried of being played by him"

"but you didn't ask him anything right ? maybe it's missunderstanding ?" dahyun shake her head. "again unnie no point of asking. I'm sick of it. he did the same things twice" with that she left.

"damn she really care about him. I thought she doesn't like him at the first place ?" chaeyoung coming out from nowhere. "what are you doing here ? where are you come from huh ?" she smile akwardly. "I came here to ask for an extra tape ? to pack my things" jihyo chuckled and pass her the tape.

"thank you unnie !" she shout before left to her room.

ting ting

notification popped out from her phone.

jimin hyung

she turned it off and continue packing.

timeskip

"here the key thanks for rent us this house" dahyun bowed at the owner and the owner did the same. "you sure you want to leave this place ?" dahyun nodded. "yea we found a new one that near to our work place"

"okay then, have a save journey dahyun" he said and wave his hand as dahyun get into the van.

no more park jimin she smile.

a/n
clichè is coming haha