cнαρтεя 5

she put down her phone in frustration.

"what did he think i am !? willing to be his wife ?!" she rolled her eyes and got up from the couch. she grabbed her towel and went into the bathroom.

timeskip

"why your face looks so angry ?" chaeyoung entered the room and sat at the edge of dahyun's bed.

"i don't know why but i feel so annoyed right now"

"about what ? mind telling me ?" she adjusted herself and ready to hear what dahyun is going to tell her.

"and why are you so excited about it huh ? i thought you are not interested in people's problems ?"

"well i kinda, you know change the old chae to new chae" she smiled.

"how come the old chae change real
quick ?" dahyun raised her eyebrows.

"oh come on, are you going to tell me or not ?" she said in frustration.

"okay okay i'm going to start now" chaeyoung face expression changed and ready to hear.

timeskip

"that's it ?!" chaeyoung almost yelled. dahyun nodded.

"are you telling me you get so annoyed just how he texting you ?" chaeyoung asked again for confirmation and dahyun nodded again.

"dude that's doesn't make any sense !" she said with frustration.

"hey you are the one who got so excited to hear about it at the first place right ?" chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"fine ! if got nothing more to spill then i'm going out" she stood up and left.

"and tomorrow i had to see his face" she sighed and laid back.

'my first love' a sudden thought appeared.

"what's with him ?" she thought about it.

"oh yeah i got my first love before. how can i forgot about it" she sighed after thought about what happened to her before.

||

"you late again dahyun" chaeyoung crossed her arm while leaning against the door frame.

"i late for a reason. am i look like i'm super excited to go for work today ?" chaeyoung shake her head.

"well i am !" she rolled her eyes and continue buttoning her sleve.

"well you can't get rid over it. today is monday and four more days to go for weekend" she laughed and left leaving dahyun frustrated.

||

"eomma !" woona run towards her after she saw her walked into the office.

"woona ssi" she lifted her up.

"what are you doing here ?"

"i came here with appa and appa told me you missed me !"

"i do miss you sweetie always" she laughed.

"but don't you have school ?" she shake her head and dahyun raised her eyebrows.

"and why is that ?"

"i homeschool. and today my teacher cannot teach me cause she got a problem to deal with" dahyun nodded and smiled at her cuteness.

"wanna eat with us ?" nayeon approached the two.

"yes ! i miss you unnie !" she lifter her both arms.

"why don't you call us eomma too ?" nayeon pouted.

"what ?" dahyun asked in disbelief.

"okay let me explain. dahyun eomma will be your future mother soon so later on we will be your foster mothers but in good way" after nayeon is finished, a smile forming on woona's lips.

"can i ?" she asked with pleading eyes and others nodded.

"okay i'm going to call all of you eomma !" she shouted happily.

"yay that's my little girl" nayeon let out her hand for high five.

"so sweet all of you" jimin popped out of sudden.

"oh we just being nice towards your daughter" mina said and smiled awkwardly.

"i'm just kidding. by the way can i borrowed your eomma dahyun for awhile ?" he asked woona and she nodded happily.

"baby how about we go out and eat something ?" nayeon lifted her up and she nodded.

"okay let's go" they all left for breakfast.

"so what do you wanna talk about ?" dahyun waited for an answer.

"about yesterday messages" dahyun frowned.

"what is it ?" he sighed before speak.

"the truth is it wasn't me who replying those text" heard that makes dahyun in confusion even more.

"huh what ?"

"yeah someone replying your text while i'm showering"

"okay jimin if you want to explain something to me at least be logic. before you start the conversation, you told me 'about the marriage just now' ? "

shit he thought

"okay then i am here to say sorry ?" she pissed off.

"tsk. you are so funny jimin" she stomped out of the room.

"what did she say ?" taehyung entered the room with a bowl of popcorn with him.

"nothing. she got a point so i can't fool her about it"

"it's your fault though" he said while eating his popcorn.

"then tae how am i gonna fix it ?"

"someone tell me about fixing something ?" jungkook said with a smile.

||

"how is it sweetie ?" mina asked and woona nodded happily shows that the food is delicious.

"ugh !" dahyun sat at the empty chair with anger.

"hey what's up ?" the one and only brave chaeyoung approached her.

"he's lying to me ! he thinks i'm a fool like other girls out there ?!"

"now i get it. about jimin huh ?" chaeyoung put her cutlery down and focus on dahyun.

"ready to spill the tea ?" tzuyu said while feeding herself.

"no more tea's left" she stood up and walked away.

"yah dahyun !" momo called out her name. she ignored it and kept on walking.

"park fucking jimin ! why did you have to came into my life !" she kicked a small rock.

"wow easy girl" she turned around and saw a tall man standing behind her. she looked up to see and her eyes widened after she realised who is that.

her first love