Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
"You can do it! " jackson say to cheer yugyeom up. Today yugyeom will confess to jinyoung. Yea he think he should now. "Just do what i say okay" bambam said while pat yugyeom shoulder. Yugyeom looking at both his hands and sigh.

"Hey bro relax i know you can do it, trust me"

"Thanks bam i just feel nervous "

Before yugyeom confess his feeling, yugyeom bring jinyoung for dinner. They had a lot of talks. Some random topic and about their schedule. Jinyoung smiled and will laugh. Friendly smile but yugyeom think opposite. Even that jinyoung still being savage on yugyeom.

Yugyeom just smile, he don't care because he like jinyoung. Look how much love effected you, in the end it hurts your feeling. But not everything like that. Everybody have different stories of their life.

Yugyeom taking jinyoung for a walk seeing beautiful view of seoul city. Full of lights (i forgot to type they in the night time, sorry) they went to the night market, jinyoung still feel hungry so yugyeom buy him tteobeokki.

While still walking on night market, jinyoung saw old lady sell bracelet and necklace.

"Yugy can we go there? " jinyoung pointed at the old lady. "Yea sure" they both came near to look even closer. The old lady smile seeing they both. Jinyoung eyes was sparkling, he will look each bracelet and put back. While yugyeom search bracelet for suit on jinyoung wrist then something got his attention it's just simple and cute one. Have mini love and baby birds creation.

Yugyeom smile widely and buying that for jinyoung. (I'm still confuse on korean money so yea)  "hyung " yugyeom poke jinyoung's left arm. Jinyoung hummed in respons. Yugyeom show the bracelet. Jinyoung gasp. "Is that for me? "

"Yes" yugyeom started to put the bracelet on jinyoung wrist.

"But what about yours? "

"Nahh it's okay i'm fine, it just i feel want to buy for you. "

After done, jinyoung looked at the bracelet. "It so cute, this remind me of ahgase" jinyoung chuckle. "Thank you yugy" jinyoung ruffle yugyeom hair. "Hyungggg not my hair again" yugyeom whined. But jinyoung already left him.

"Hey wait for me"

They now infront jinyoung house. "Well time to say goodbye " jinyoung said.

Yugyeom feel his heartbeat. He must to tell now. He breath in and out. "Hyung"

"Yes" jinyoung looking at yugyeom

Yugyeom must calm himself

"I love you" yugyeom looking down.

Jinyoung with his usually face. "Oh thank you i love myself , thanks for today yugyeom. " jinyoung enter the house quickly.

Yugyeom was stood there still. He feel the tears down to his cheek. "Pabo....why you crying" he mumbled. "Goodnight jinyoung"

Teheeee happy new year guys 2020! Stay healthy always okay %>_<%