11°

Yugyeom on top, jinyoung bottom

Or

Jinyoung on top, yugyeom bottom

Choose 

Or

No next chapter.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Again, jinyoung want to stay at yugyeom house so now jinyoung was follow yugyeom home. Yugyeom still treat jinyoung like a friend even he know jinyoung like him too, manage to control his feeling. Yugyeom need more time. But today jinyoung been all clingy to yugyeom, jinyoung will follow yugyeom where he's going. Yugyeom just let him be. All member was notice that.

But the younger unexpected that jinyoung was sharing food with him today. Being baby all time for yugyeom feel like that wasn't jinyoung. Where is the real jinyoung? And mark was annoying seeing jinyoung.

Jinyoung walked bit faster, crossed his arm and then huffed. Yugyeom just looking. Have question on his mind.

"I hate that i miss you " jinyoung said and turned back to look at yugyeom. Yugyeom smiled and continue for walk. Jinyoung cling to yugyeom arm with pouty lips. Sulking because the younger didn't say anything. Yugyeom doesn't mind either. Deep inside him, yugyeom was feeling so happy.

"Do you have ice cream at home? " jinyoung asked, yugyeom nodded his head.

When at house, jinyoung being baby again. Yugyeom with his soft heart and kind he do whatever jinyoung want. Jinyoung know yugyeom still like him. That's why jinyoung act like this. To see how much patient yugyeom are. But sometimes jinyoung feel he being friendzoned.

"Prove it that you love me"

-don't forget to vote and comment.
-sorry this chapter just short :)