19°

Yugyeom met jinyoung at jinyoung's house. Jinyoung let yugyeom eating first. After finished, they both sat on the couch.

"Hyung.... "

Jinyoung turned his face to looked at yugyeom. "Yes gyeom? "

"I'm sorry" yugyeom look at his hand, didn't bare to look at jinyoung.

"Wait, for what? You didn't do anything wrong. "

"I don't know either" yugyeom sigh.

"Gyeom look at me. Hey look at me" yugyeom looking at jinyoung. "I should have say sorry to you, after i rejected you i realize that i like you gyeom. You always care about me, be with me, make me happy and laugh with your joke or teasing me. Don't put yourself down, i'm sorry gyeom so sorry. " jinyoung caressing yugyeom cheek. Yugyeom hold jinyoung wrist deepening the touch. Staring each other.

"Hyung, you still wearing that bracelet. " jinyoung smiled.

"Yea i wear it everytime. If i miss you i will look the bracelet and reminds that the memories we made. I missed it so much. "

Yugyeom kissed jinyoung cheek and hide his face on jinyoung neck, feeling shy. Jinyoung chuckled on yugyeom behavior, cute still the same. Jinyoung hugged yugyeom. Caressed yugyeom head.

"I love you gyeom"

"I love you too"

2 or 1 more chapter left. Almost ending, and i feel excited to publish new story. Can check it if i published.
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for support. 💚 this story already reach 1k thank you so much!!