"Okay we stop here, continue tomorrow. And jinyoung please practice more serious. " just then jaebeom left the studio after bid goodbye to the members. Jinyoung sighed and pack his things up. Mark tap jinyoung shoulder, "it's okay jinyoung ah " jinyoung nodded.

Tired was over him. He made many mistake today on practice that give jaebeom on pressure. He can see it through jaebeom face. Jinyoung search for yugyeom but yugyeom already leaving. After saying goodbye to mark, jinyoung running a little to catch yugyeom. He wish yugyeom was not so far yet.

Glad he found the younger. His feet feel pain but he don't care. He sees yugyeom staring at the sky then continue to walk.

"Yugyeom! " yugyeom turned to see who was calling him and jinyoung immediately hugging the younger. Burried his face at crook of yugyeom's neck. Yugyeom hug jinyoung back, feeling jinyoung breath at his neck, breathing heavily. Jinyoung looking up at yugyeom still hugging him. Jinyoung feel his warm and comfortable. Yugyeom looked at jinyoung too.

Unexpected jinyoung was following him and so sudden give hug that jinyoung won't let go or even move. That flawless face of jinyoung he missed so much. His front hair cover his eyes a bit. Jinyoung is still beautiful in yugyeom eyes. That sparkling eyes of jinyoung. Everything on jinyoung is pretty. The air tonight was cold but jinyoung in his arm warm the situation.

"Can i stay at your house tonight? " jinyoung asked shyly. Yugyeom nodded and let go of jinyoung. Jinyoung can't get enough hugging yugyeom but he have to. Now they both was walking side by side going to yugyeom's house. No one is talking, either. Jinyoung will take a glance at yugyeom, yugyeom just stay in silent. Jinyoung wonder why yugyeom being like this it almost 3 and half months now.

After they reach at yugyeom house, jinyoung just want to get a cuddle because his was so tired and feel want to relax his body. It's weird to ask yugyeom that after he rejected the younger. Jinyoung feel regret? Jinyoung just watched yugyeom made a cup of tea for him. Yugyeom now is more skinny, he lost weight too much. But his chubby cheeks still there make him cute always. Jinyoung play with his fingers, didn't know what to do.

"You can wear my pajamas, it's in my wardrobe. "

After done, jinyoung still sat on the couch. He see the younger exit the bathroom, done wash his face. "Please talk to me more yugyeom "

"I'm going go to sleep now hyung. You can sleep at the guest room"

"Goodnight yugyeom "

"You too" yugyeom enter his room and closed the door.

Jinyoung lying on bed feeling dizzy and tired. But he can't sleep. He need someone to hug. "My plushie is at home " he mumbled to himself. He turned to left make sure to feel comfortable after a while he fell asleep.

"I must practice more tomorrow"

-3 votes for next chapter. Thank you.