three

blair

eighth hour went by slower than all of the classes. i tapped my pen on my leg impatiently waiting for the bell to ring.

there was about twenty minutes left when the teacher told us to just work on other homework and that we could socialize.

i saw a figure out of the corner of my eye make its way over to me.

"still comin to my game right?" troy asked, smiling.

"definitely," i said, confidently, which surprised me cause i had barely an ounce of it.

"good," he said. "do you have a tiktok?" he asked.

"yeah i got it a few weeks ago. i'm starting to gain followers. i have like 15k right now." i said proudly.

the bell rang and we all packed our stuff. troy walked me to my car, which i thought was weird but cute.

"see you later, zarba." i said, turning my car on, he waves.  

_______

when i arrive at home, both of my parents are at work, leaving me to take care of my siblings. my sister,Lola, was 13 and my brother ,Charles, was 12. they could take care of themselves but i just like to feel in charge sometimes.

"i'm home," i announced,walking in the house. i walk into my sisters room to check if shes home. "hermana look at how cute this boy is," she said, showing me a tiktok.

please don't be troy, i thought. "his names zarbruh. isn't he just so soñador?" she said, gushing about him.

"uh, yeah, sure," i said, going to check my brothers room. "hola hermano."
i said, but he was asleep. i laughed and went to the kitchen.

i heard a knock on the door, it was claire.

"aren't you so excited to go to troy's soccer game?" she said, i told her to be quiet but it was too late.

"troy zarba! you're going to his game? please let me go with you!" Lola yelled, running into the kitchen.

i groaned and looked at claire, giving her a thanks a lot look. she shrugged and sat at the counter.

"and no you can't go." i said. 
"ugh" she said, marching to her room.

"sorry, didn't know she had a new crush," claire said, half laughing.

i sat next to her at the counter and started my homework.

____
it was finally time to go to the game. we decided to get there a little early so we could watch them warm up.

i put on a crop top and black sweatpants with my air forces. i put my hair in a low pony and pulled out pieces in the front.

i touched up my makeup and went into the kitchen.

"cute," claire said, and we got into her car. i took a few selfies on the way there.

when we finally arrived, we sat in the middle of the bleachers. there weren't a whole lot of people there, but it was a decent crowd.

i looked around the field and tried to find troy. i spotted him and we locked eyes, he smiled at me. again. his smile makes me gush and makes me happy.

i smile and wave to him as he warms up. i can tell he's trying a bit harder now that he's seen im there.

"oh he so likes you," claire said, in a annoying voice. "we literally just met today."

"like i said, love at first sight," she said, making me roll my eyes and laugh.

when the game started, they announced all of their names. i clapped when they said troys name. he stepped out and smiled his cute smile.

he was actually really good at soccer. he was scoring the most for his team. i don't really know much about soccer though, so.

in the middle of the game, claire pulled out tik tok and showed me some of his. a few were a little fboyish, but he could pull it off.

after they won the game, all of the parents would go onto the track around the field and hug their kids. i saw troy walk over to his parents and hug him.

he looked up and saw claire and i and waved us to come over. we walked into the track over to him.

"thank you guys for coming, it means a lot," he says, a little out of breath from the game.

"great job, you're really good, zarba," i said to him, smirking. he smiled and we said goodbye.

claire grabbed my hand and jumped up and down as we left. "you like him, i can tell!" she squealed. "oh hush."