fifteen

blair

i woke up the next morning to lots of commotion downstairs. i walked down the steps and saw a girl with blonde hair. she was very pretty.

"who's that?" i asked avani. "olivia ponton," she said, "kio's girlfriend."

my stomach dropped. "kio's girlfriend!" i said, she nodded. so everything he said to me was fake.

i went into my room and sat on my bed. "i'm not fucking crying over another boy," i said to myself. i changed into mom jeans shorts and put a belt with them. i grabbed a random crew neck and put it on, then walked back out of my room.

"my crew neck," troy said. fuck me. today is awful. "i'll go change," i said, turning around but he grabbed my arm. "no it's okay. it's not a big deal," he said. i pulled my arm from his hand and walked over to charli.

she could tell i was having a bad day and opened her arms and hugged me. "can we go get dunkin?" i asked her, she nodded. "always."

we got in addisons car, she let us barrow it. i turned the car on and began driving. i told charli about my bad day.

"aw i'm sorry," she said. "i'm always here for you to talk." i smiled at her.

we got to dunkin and ordered coffee. we sat down and decided to do a live stream on charli's account.

most of the comments were about her and chase, so she ended it. "what's going on with chase?" i asked her.

"i think he cheated on me," she said, making me shocked. "with nessa."

"holy shit. char, he doesn't deserve you," i say, she nods. "i know but i really liked him. he's just so weird about labels."

we took our coffees and went back to the house. we walked in and saw kio and a bunch of people. i walked up to him. "can we talk?" i said, quietly. "i'm kind of i-" he said, but i pulled him into the kitchen.

"are you fucking kidding me? you knew i was in a fragile state and played me anyways. douche bag."

"woah, stop. i didn't do anything," he said, putting his arms up. "then who's olivia?" i asked, making his face fall.

"asshole," i said, before walking away from him. he tried saying stuff but i ignored him.

i went up to my room and facetimed lola. "hola puta," she said when she answered, making me laugh. i realized that she didn't know about troy and i yet.

"hey i gotta tell you something," i said.  she stayed quiet and waited for me to talk.

"um, troy and i, broke up," i said. she started crying. i felt a tear go down my face but i quickly wiped it.

"but you're getting back together, right?" she asked, and paused her crying. "i don't know lo." she cried even harder.

i heard my mom go into her room and ask her what was wrong. she told my mom and she took my sisters phone to talk to me.

"mi corazón, i love you so so so so much," she said and blew a kiss into the phone. "i love you too mom," i said, my voice breaking a little.

"estás bien?" she asked. i shook my head. "no mamá," i said. "i will be, but not right now."

we talked for a bit longer before hanging up. i walked out of my room and went into the living room where everyone was. avani was by anthony, charli by chase, and addison was doing dances with the lopez brothers.

i sat on a random couch and scrolled through tiktok. i want to go home and see my family. tomorrow's troy and is last day. shoot. that plane ride is going to be awful.

it was around 8 at night. troy and riley walked in holding hands and sat on one of the couches. i glared at him and he looked at me like "what".

i got up and walked to the front porch and sat down. i heard the door open and close behind me then someone sit next to me. it was troy.

"what's wrong?" he asks, making me roll my eyes. "as if you would care."

"you know how much this fucking sucks," i say, looking him in the eyes.

"this sucks for me too," he says, making me shake my head.

"i just had to tell my family that we broke up. i haven't seen my mom shed a tear since my primo died," i say, looking at the ground.

"and now, i get to watch you waltz around with riley like she's some fucking trophy wife the day after you dump me." he stays silent.

"i still love you," he says, looking at me.

"then fucking act like it."