eleven

blair

i decided to change before i went over to troys. i put on mom jeans and a black shirt. i grabbed a green hat too and put that on.

he told me his family is super casual because i didn't know what to wear

it was 5:30ish so i decided to put my shoes on and go over there. my parents were watching a movie in the living room.

i gave them both a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. i slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys, walking out the door.

i got in my car and turned on my playlist. it was mostly rule and harry styles, so it always put me in a good mood.

i got to troys and parked in the street. i walked up the steps and knocked on the door. troys mom opened it. "hi, blair!" she said, hugging me. "hello" i said, walking in the door. "you look so cute," she said,"merry christmas." i said it back and she brought me to the kitchen to find troy.

"hey," he said, leaning down to kiss my cheek. he introduced me to his family and i met his younger brother, Max.

"hey, you're dating my sister," i laughed, and he smiled. "lola?" he asked, i nodded. "she's cool," he said.

his older sister, Hayley, was also very nice. she told me about her boyfriend and said stories about troy.

we ate food with his aunts and uncles,  cousins and siblings, and his grandma and grandpa.

there was another knock on the door and his mom went to open it.

"you need to leave now," she yelled, i looked at troy and he looked nervous and confused. he went to go to the door, but stopped when he saw who it was.

"dad?" troy said, his voice breaking. shit, he hadn't seen his dad for like 10 years. Hayley came and sat in troys seat. "do you know about my dad?" she asked. i nodded. she smiled, "he trusts you, don't break that."

she went to troys side and so did max.

"please go," his mom said, getting even madder. "i just wanna talk," his dad slurred, obviously drunk. i saw a tear go down troys face, but he quickly swiped it. i wanted to hug him, but i knew i should stay back.

"just go, you drunk deadbeat asshole," Troy yelled. Hayley grabbed his arm, holding him back. his dad finally left and we all sat back down.

"do you want to go upstairs?" i asked him, "yeah, we'll be back mom." he said, standing up.

we walked up the stairs and sat down on his bed. he sat down next to me, and started crying. i turned and put his head on my shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. "it'll be okay," i said, playing with his hair.

"he such an asshole. he comes back on Christmas. who the fuck does that," he said, angrily.

I've never seen troy like this, it's always me crying. it was kind of comforting, knowing he wasn't perfect either.

i picked his head up and put it in front of my face. "we will get through this," i said and his eyes welled up more. "thank you, b," he said, somewhat grinning.

"can i tell you something?" he asked me. "anything."

"i love you," he said. finally. i sighed in relief, knowing he felt exactly what i've been feeling.

"i love you, too," i said, leaning in to kiss him. we both were smiling through the kiss. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "of course," i responded, his smile growing bigger.

we decided to go back down and finish dinner. we held hands down the steps. he did not stop smiling the rest of the night.

my mom even let me spend the night that night because she liked troy so much, which i was surprised.  we both slept in his bed, and he had his arms wrapped around me most of the time.

_______

liked by zarbruh, luvanthony, and 400,836 othersblairgarcia i love you

blairgarcia i love you

load more comments

zarbruh i love you more b
       blairgarcia betch

zsmittty cute or whatever
        blairgarcia thanks zach

charlidemilio SO CUTE UGH
        blairgarcia says you

addisonrae 🥺🥰
        blairgarcia 😍