fourteen

blair

today is new year's eve. there is going to be a really big party at the house tonight with a lot of people.

the past few days have been horrible. it sucks not being with troy and still having to see him. him and riley have gotten closer, and make sure to get close when i'm around.

i don't understand why he broke up with me. i've been a good girlfriend. am i boring? what's wrong with me?

i've been making more and more tiktoks since i got here. i reached 1 million followers and was really happy about that.

(okay so for legal reasons, let's pretend that kio cyr is 17 ;) thank you)

i've been meeting more and more people here and it's really nice to have a lot of people to trust. everyone knows by now about troy and i.

i woke up around 9:30 from avani and addison shaking me. they wanted to go get coffee. normally we would bring charli, but she sleeps until 1 so we let her sleep and just bring her something back.

i put on brandy melville grey sweatpants and a red spaghetti strap crop top. i pulled my hair into a low ponytail and pulled pieces out in the front. i put on nike af1s and walked down the steps.

"bryce, anthony, and kio are coming too," avani told me. "okay."

the two couples were really close in the car, and kio and i were just laughing at tiktoks in the back. we made a dancing one and it was awful but i posted it.

all my tik toks have comments like "troy come get your girl" and "she belongs to troy." they treat me as if i'm like some thing that belongs to someone, and i'm not.

we got to the coffee shop and we ordered. i was about to slide my card until kio came in and handed the lady cash. "my treat," he said, smiling. he was cute.

we sat down and started talking.

"are you guys excited for the party tonight?" avani asked. we all nodded and kept talking about it.

we went back into the car and headed back to the house. everyone went inside when we got there, but kio and i stayed outside.

"i hate seeing riley with troy. it sucks," i told him, as we sat down on the curb. "yeah, that would suck. especially when they are like purposely rubbing it in your face," he said.

"you've noticed that too?" i asked, he nodded. we talked for a little bit then decided to go inside.

we walked in and saw troy and riley with bryce, anthony, and jaden on the couch. he saw me and riley quick grabbed his face so he wasn't looking at me. "jeez controlling much," i mumbled so only kio could hear, he laughed as we walked into the kitchen.

alex was filming for his vlog with charli so kio and i went upstairs. "i was gonna ask avani to help me pick out an outfit but she is busy, so you're gonna help me," i told him.

he walked over to the dresser to find all of my clothes. he scanned through them and picked out a pair of jeans, a black top, and then went to my closet and grabbed a tiger print jacket.

. "i like that," he said, handing it to me. "i like it too, thank you."

____

the party was starting around 8 and it was currently 7. i walked into the bathroom to start getting ready. i curled my hair at the bottom for a wave and did my makeup.

i put on the outfit kio had picked out and i put on black heels and it was now 8.

people started showing up so i walked downstairs. i went into the kitchen and saw all of the boys around the counter. "perfect," kio said, spinning me around. i smiled, then noticed troy was there too. he walked out.