seventeen

blair

i woke up late the next morning. i had no sort of motivation. it was sunday, the day before i had to go back to school and i've been dreading it.

my parents were working, as usual, and charles and lola were catching up on work.

i went into my bathroom and spotted the butterfly necklace troy got me, sitting on my counter top. i stared at it for a second before putting it in the bottom drawer.

i slammed the drawer shut and went into the kitchen. after making coffee, i scrolled through my instagram comments, most of them hate.

i clicked my phone off and stared up at the ceiling. why does the whole internet hate me? i literally haven't done shit.

i did some online shopping then decided to go out and get food. i grabbed my phone and keys and walked out of my house.

i turned my car on and drove to ihop, my favorite. i parked and walked into the restaurant, seating myself.

a older woman took my order and i went on my phone. the door chimes and i continued to look at my phone.

i heard someone sit down across the table from me. i looked up and saw troy. he was wearing his necklace again. i glared at him and looked back at my phone.

"blair im sorry," he says and i ignore him. he sighs and the lady takes his order.

"i know you can hear me," he says and i look up at him. "well obviously," i say.

"i don't know what i was thinking," he starts. "riley was a waste of my time. she was using me for followers and i was confused on how i felt."

"you hurt me, troy. i don't know if we'll ever be able to get back to what we were," i say and he looks down.

"can we at least try?" he asks. i shrug. "i don't know if i want to," i say and he frowns. "how do i know you're not just gonna leave me for the next best thing?" i ask.

"you're the best thing, b. i'm just an idiot," he says and i nod. "yeah i know that."

"can we at least try to be friends?" he asks. "i guess," i say. he smiles, and my heart melts. i stare at him for a second before looking back at my phone.

he's not going to get me back that easily.

____

liked by zarbruh, zsmitty, and 529,297 othersblairgarcia  not really been feelin it recently

blairgarcia  not really been feelin it recently.

comments turned off