seven

blair

the next few days i spent preparing for christmas. i always get my family and friends (or friend) presents.

i got my mom and dad coffee cups that say "mamá and papá".

i got my sister a butterfly sweatshirt from brandy.

i got my brother a virginity rocks sweatshirt, since that's his main gift from me.

and i decided to get troy a present as well. i got him a gold necklace that has a butterfly on it. it's all he's been talking about for a bit.

i'm still recovering from claire though. she hurt me and i know i will hurt for awhile, but i'm trying to focus on getting over it then obsessing about it.

on christmas, my family has a party from 10am to 3pm so we can all do our own stuff after. i decided to see if troy wanted to do anything after.

hey what are
you doing for christmas
after 3 o'clock

troy🦋
my family party starts at
around like 5 so probably that.

why did you have something
in mind?

well i just wanted to see
if you could hang out
but if you're
busy then that's fine.

troy🦋
would you maybe want to spend christmas together?
like we could go to each other's parties?

sorry i just realized how rude that sounded. i don't mean to invite myself over but i thought it would just be fun

i would actually really like that.

troy🦋
really?

yeah, we could meet each other's families. it would be really cool to see what the others families are like.

troy🦋
okay, cool. i'll ask my mom
if you could come.

she said yes.

so did mine

troy🦋
yay!

haha
are you doing anything rn?

troy🦋
nope
wanna get food
yes please

troy🦋
omw

_____

i put on sea greenish leggings and a black nike sweatshirt. i grabbed my phone.

"mamá im going to get food with troy!" i yelled.

"blair, do you like this boy?" she said, popping her head around the corner. "yes mamá, i do like this boy. and i know you do too.". "no, i mean like 'like like'?" "i have to go, he's here," i said, walking out of the house.

"hey," he said as i got in the car. he was wearing a red zip up and jordan joggers. red was definitely one of his colors. did i really just think that?

"how are you," he asked. "i'm good, could be better, but i'm getting there." i said, as he smiled.

we arrived at an ihop and walked in. a few girls looked over at us and started freaking out in their seats. they were probably 12 or 13. troy gave me a 'oh god' look, and i laughed.