sixteen

blair

i woke up very early the next morning since troy and i's flight was at 9.

i packed my clothes and changed into grey sweats with a graphic tee. i went into troys room to make sure he was up.

him and riley were asleep. i rolled my eyes and threw a shirt at him. he lifted his head quickly and looked at me. "what?" he asked.

"we're leaving for the airport in 20 minutes dumbass," i said and he jumped up and started packing his stuff. riley looked at me and rolled her eyes. i closed the door and went to charli's room.

"i don't want you to go," she said and hugged me. "i know but i have to."

troy and i said goodbye to everyone and we got into our uber to the airport. the car ride was silent the whole way.

we got to the airport and grabbed our backs. we went through security and found our terminal. i sat down in a chair and he sat next to me.

"can this not be awkward?" he asked, putting his phone on his leg. i looked at him and put my airpods in. he shook his head and went back on his phone.

we got on the plane and i slept the whole way back to new york. troy rapped my shoulder to wake me up when we landed.

we went to baggage claim and waited. a few people came over and asked to take a picture with him. i grabbed my bag and went on my phone to wait for them to be done.

the girls walked away and we went to troys car. he took my bag and i got in the front seat. i texted my mom that we landed and troy got in the car.

he dropped me off at my house and i grabbed my bag out of the trunk. i wheeled it to my front door and opened the door.

my mom and dad gave me a hug and i went to see my brother and sister.

charles was playing video games and waved to me. lola gave me a hug and sat in my room with me.

"did you meet josh richards? he's so dreamy!" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"are you and troy back together?" she asked and i shook my head. she sighed and hugged me.

there was at my door and then it opened. it was claire.

"hi!" she yelled and hugged me. i filled her in on everything and lola went to her room.

"i wanted to say sorry in person. i can't believe i ever said that to you and i hate myself for it," she said and i nodded. "it's okay."

"so how's troy?" she asked. "an asshole," i said and she rolled her eyes.

we slept on my bed for awhile. i was really jet lagged from the time difference and slept for awhile.

_____

liked by charlidamelio, clairemarty, and 284,289 othersblairgarcia !these bois ain't shit¡

blairgarcia !these bois ain't shit¡

load more comments

charlidamelio i miss you
  blairgarcia i miss you too

clairemarty sparks✨
  blairgarcia yep!

zsmitty what abt me?
   blairgarcia ur ogey i GUESS

user1 when you're not relevant anymore cause troy dumped your ass

user2 you're not quirky

user3 ew lmao you were never cute