four

blair

the next morning i got up a little late. i quickly did my makeup and brushed my hair. i put on a black los ángeles crew neck and a pair of pants from brandy.

i grabbed a protein bar on the way out of my house, saying goodbye to my parents

i drove to school and parked in my normal spot. i grabbed my backpack out of my car and walked into school towards my locker.

"hey, blair," i heard a voice yell. i turned around and it was troy running up to me.

"hey," i said, slowing down since i was walk running. "i like your outfit," he said, looking at my pants.

"thanks," i said, smiling at him. we walked in the halls to first hour, which i didn't notice we had together. we looked at each other's schedules and we have almost every class together.

we sat down text to each other. i looked across the room to find two girls staring at me, with like a death stare. i wonder why.

i heard the words tiktok come out of a few people's mouths and decided to just ignore it. i am in no mood to argue right now.

"thanks again for coming to my game yesterday. my mom would not stop talking about you," he said, laughing. and i laughed with him.

the teacher began the class and we all quieted down.

_____

at lunch, troy, claire, and some of troys friends sat at a table with me. i couldn't help but notice his eyes on me, again. i decided to just eat my food.

claire nudged me, as she had noticed he had kept looking over at me. she smirked at me and i laughed a little.

i got up to go to the bathroom. "want me to go with you?" claire asked, but i said i would be fine.

i walked into the girls bathroom and saw the mean girls, there were five of them. "hey tiktok," one of them, Ashley, said.

"funny," i laughed with a fake smile. she rolled her eyes at me. "so i've seen you getting pretty close with troy. back off," she said to me. "troy and i are just friends," i said.

"troy and i used to date, and i'm working on getting him back. so don't talk to him anymore, got it?" she said, getting closer to me. i was not scared of her.

"we'll see about that," i said. she rolled her eyes again, and this time she threw her fist at my face and hit me. i held the left side of my face. "got it?" she repeated angrily.

"clear as day," i said, punching her just like she did to me. she squealed, i smiled and walked out. i held my hand to my face, shit there's blood all over my hand.

i went to my locker and looked in my mirror. i grabbed a tissue out of my  bag and  wiped off my face. i walked back to lunch and sat down.

"shit, what happened to you?" claire said, grabbing my face. "Ashley happened," i said, causing troy to look at me.

"why would she hit you?" he asked, curiously. "she told me to back off of you so i said 'we'll see' and she punched me, don't worry i hit her back."

"that's my bitch," claire said, high-fiving me.

"are you okay?" he asked, and i nodded. "she's crazy, can't believe i dated her freshman year."

_________

      liked by zarbruh, zsmittty, and         12,3748 othersblairgarcia can y'all say MIRROR SELFIE😎

      12,3748 others
blairgarcia can y'all say MIRROR SELFIE😎

load more comments

clairemarty bro the squad tho
   blairgarcia kinda fire ngl🔥

zsmittty woot
   blairgarcia tata

zarbruh we do be lookin kinda color    coordinated🥺🥰🧐😂💓😳🤪👛🍞
   blairgarcia we kinda do tho❌🧢

user1 A WHOLE TEAM DAMN

user2 kinda cringe ngl.

user3 TIKTOK GODS AND GODESSES