twelve

blair

the next few days consisted of packing for the trip to the hype house. troy was really excited and i was too.

we decided to go to downtown for a little bit and grab lunch. he picked me up.

we got to downtown and found a cute little restaurant and ordered our food. we put our phones away when the food came and started eating.

"how are you doing with the whole dad thing?" i asked him, since he doesn't talk about it much.

"i don't really know how to feel about it. all i know is that i'm kinda glad that i don't have to deal with him if that's how he is." i nodded and we kept eating.

we looked over at the door as the bell rang and a group walked in. they looked familiar. "hey aren't those people on tik tok?" troy whispered to me, i shrugged. i didn't really pay much attention to the app anymore.

"oh it's alejandro, kairi, and michelle!" he said, and waved them over.

"oh my god, how random," the girl said, smiling. alejandro and kairi hugged troy, and i just sat there, having no clue who these people are, but when troy hugged michelle, she was a little touchy. no! i'm not gonna be the jealous overprotective girlfriend. ew girlfriend? ok stop.

"i'm blair," i said, shaking all of their hands as they introduced themselves. there were also two other girls, a blonde and a brunette, grace and austoria. they were all very pretty.

we moved to a bigger table so we could all sit by each other. i sat at the end of the table next to troy. he put his hand on my hand on my leg.

"so are you guys official now?" alejandro asked. "yes, we are," troy smiled, as michelle coughed and changed the subject. huh. that was weird.

we talked about random stuff and about tiktok. "yeah it's so weird to finally meet you troy. i've been watching your videos since like you started," she gushed, troy laughed and thanked her.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom," i said, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

normally, i would text claire and tell her to look up this girl, and she would figure this out. i miss her. i have no girl friends so i can't gush about troy or ask for advice about stuff. maybe i'll text her. no. well.

hey

hi, um, i hate myself.
i'm such a bitch.
that bitch brainwashed me while
i was drunk. i'm so sorry.
i love you with all my heart.
i would love to hear about troy.
you guys are cute and i was jealous and a bitch and i already said that but i am so so so sorry.

ugh i miss you too.
care if i ask a favor?

hit me.

troy and i are at lunch with michelle wozniak  i think her name is.

well anyways, i can tell she's trying to get with him literally right in front of me. i'm in the bathroom rn so can you run a quick background check?

michelle wozniak.
she's 18 and is pretty big on tiktok.
she has followed troy since he started his account😬
plays a sweet girl online.
you never know though.

thanks c.
gotta go, talk to you later

i put my phone in my back pocket and walked back to the booth we were all at. i sat down next to troy. "you okay?" he asked, i nodded, continuing eating my food.

"we were just talking about our families, and it was just getting to troy." michelle said, smiling at him.

"uh, can i pass," he said, looking down and grabbing my hand, squeezing it. "uh we'll be back," i said, grabbing his hand and walking outside to the front of the restaurant.

"hey, ignore her. she's trying to get in your head, i can tell," i said, looking into his eyes. he nodded and hugged me. "people always think i'm some perfect guy," he says, leaning on my shoulder," and that my life is easy."

"i know, t. it'll be okay, like i said, we'll get through this, okay?" i picked his head up with my hands and squished his face, making him laugh. "i love you," he says, pecking my lips. "i love you too, now let's go back in."

we walked in, hand in hand and sat back down. "hey do you guys want to come over to my apartment?" she asked.

"i think we'll pass, but another time. we have to get back to shopping," troy said. her smile faded and her face filled with anger. "oh that's okay."

he paid for our meal and we went to some of the vintage shops that were around. "im so glad im here with you them at that girls apartment," he said, turning to me. "me too," i said, throwing my arms around his neck.

"you're so beautiful," he says, staring at me. "you're pretty, too," i said, making him laugh.

_____

liked by zarbruh, clairesmitty, and 123,793 othersblairgarcia when he invented selfies😍

blairgarcia when he invented selfies😍

load more comments

zarbruh how did you get that. also you're gorgeous
        blairgarcia your mom sent me
        lots

clairesmitty you're so pretty

zsmittty ngl he do be hot tho
        blairgarcia ikr

troyyblair YOURE SO PRETTY
        blairgarcia 🥺says you

charlidemilio ugh stahp🖐🏻(but like
don't)
       blairgarcia 🤝

avani very cute, thanks blair!
        blairgarcia mom