six

blair

rachel's party was the kickoff to winter break. she had it every year, i had just never gone before.

it was on friday which was today. troy was going to bring me there at 8. but him picking me up, means he has to meet my parents and they can be very aggressive.

when i got home from school, i finished my homework so i wouldn't have to worry about it over break.

i hadn't heard from claire in the past few days. i had texted her but she just reads and doesn't respond.

it was about 6 and i decided to get ready. i put on light jeans and my beige colored shadow hill sweatshirt that was cropped a little at the bottom.

i redid my normal makeup so it looked more fresh. after brushing my hair, i put in small earrings and a gold butterfly necklace.

i heard a knock on the door, then heard footsteps run to the door to open it.

"oh my god! it's zarbruh!" i heard lola yell. i put my air forces on and ran to the door. "lola! ve a tu habitación!" i heard my mom yell at her.

"mamá, this is troy. he's bringing me to a party tonight."

she looked at me, excitedly. "de verdad?" she said, raising her eyebrows. "sí."

she shook troys hand and said to him. "be good to my girl."

"i promise i will," he said, smiling.

"él muy guapo," she said to me. "can we go now?" i asked her. "sí, go go go!"

"adios!"

"sorry about my mom. she's a little crazy sometimes," i said, laughing as we walked to his car.

"she seems very nice."

he opened the door for me, i nodded a thank you. he got in his side and started the car. his music started playing.

"you listen ruel?" i asked him, as free time started playing. "yeah, you like it?" he asked. "i love it."

as his playlist went, i was really surprised. he had really good taste in music. every once in awhile he would sing to it. his voice was good, and i could tell he was a little shy about it.

______
we eventually got to rachel's. he parked on the side of the street. we walked down the side walk to go to the house.

we finally got to it and it was huge. it had a fountain in the front of it and on the inside it had a huge staircase. i saw claire in the kitchen. i told troy i was going to go see her and he nodded.

i walked over to her. "hey," i said. "oh hi," she said, then turned away.

"you've been ignoring my texts and calls, what's going on?" i asked her.

"you and troy is what's going on. you completely ditched me for him," she snapped at me. a confused expression covered my face. "what do you mean? the only reason i'm with him so much is because you won't talk to me."

her face got red with anger. "i am not ditching you, you are ditching me. you're a bad friend and an even worse person. you're just another tiktok loser.  please never talk to me again," she yelled at me. 

"claire wait i-" i started, but was cut off. "i think she said to leave her alone," Ashley said, getting close to my face. i could still see the bruise on her face. "i-i need to go," i said, my voice breaking.

i ran to the closest bathroom. i locked the door and started crying. my head sat in my hands. i heard a knock on the door. i unlocked it.

the door opened and troy appeared. he walked in and locked the door. "hey, it'll be okay," he said, sitting on the ground, pulling me into his arms.

i cried for about fifteen minutes as troy played with my hair. "claire was my best friend, now she switched lanes to go with ashley's whorey self, i mean who does that?" "i don't know," he said, amused.

"let's get you home," he said, slowly pulling me up. i groaned. "i look like a mess, a scary mess," i said, looking in the mirror. i grabbed a washcloth and put water on it and wiped off my mascara under my eyes.

"okay let's go," he said, unlocking the door and walking out. he grabbed my hand as we walked, i looked down, not wanting to be seen.

we got to his car and he opened the door for me again. i sat in the car and looked at my phone. troy got in and handed me his phone to pick a song.

as i was scrolling through spotify, he got an alert for a dm.

rileyhubtka
can't wait to see you next week❤️

shit. as if the night couldn't get worse. i played all i want by olivia rodrigo and tried not to cry again.

i have never felt so alone. i could feel my heart physically crush once i heard claire yell at me. sure we get in fights, but this one is different. i could tell she really hated me.

_______

we finally got to my house. troy got out and walked me up to the door. he wrapped his arms around me one last time before leaving.

"if you need anything, call or text me, okay," he said, i nodded. "thank you."

i walked in my house and went to tell my mom i was home. "hi mamá, im home." "okay goodnight love you."  "love you too, mamí."

i went up to my room and grabbed a big hoodie and a pair of shorts. i changed and crawled into my bed. i started crying again as i listened to music. i eventually fell asleep.

______

liked by zarbruh, zsmitty, and 16,497 othersblairgarcia LMAOOO BRUH FAXX

blairgarcia LMAOOO BRUH FAXX

load more comments

zarbruh text me please
      blairgarcia ok

zsmitty b are you okay?
       blairgarcia nope

addisonrae love you.

zarbrofans ugh pisses me off that troy knows her. ATTENTION WHORE
        blairgarcia faxxx❌🧢

clairemarty annoying ass lol
        blairgarcia fuck you.
            zarbruh @clairemarty stfu

blairgarcia has blocked
clairemarty