five

december (three months later)

blair

i sat on the bleachers the next day at troys soccer game. i noticed i had gotten a dm from the hype house, which i was confused about.

thehypehouse

hey blair! we've noticed
that you and troy have been
very popular on tiktok
recently. we would love to have
you two come visit in
la sometime. plane tickets
would be on us and you
could stay in the house!
dm is back if your interested!

troy and i going to the hype house? doesn't sound very much like us but it would be fun.

thehypehouse

uh hi! i'm currently at
troy's soccer game and i'll ask hoim after. i'm sure he would love to go and i would to.  maybe we could come on the second week of winter break and hangout with you guys! sounds like lots of fun.
i'll text back when i get an answer from him. thank you so much for this opportunity.

troy finished playing his game, and they won. i walked out to the track to tell him good job.

"hi blair!" troys mom said, hugging me. "oh, hi," i said.

troy walked over to us. "mom," he said, embarrassed. i laughed. "good job, zarba. you did pretty good," i said.

"why thank you," he said, grinning. "you two would be so cute!" his mom said to us. i laughed, and troys face turned red. "okay mom, can i talk to blair alone?" he asked her, she nodded and walked away.

"you seemed pretty intent on your phone up there. what's up?" he asked. "well, we're invited to the hype house over winter break!" i said, excited. he got very excited,"really? that's awesome!"

"okay, i'll tell them were going." i said, putting my phone in my pocket.

"hey, are you going to rachel's party on friday?" he asked me. "i don't know, not really my type of thing."

"well you should come with me. it will be fun. plus rachel has this huge mansion," i laughed.

"i'll think about it." i said. i hoped he meant come with me as in we would be together. like a date.

______

liked by blairgarcia, zsmitty, and 10,856 otherszarbruh peep the fit

zarbruh peep the fit

load more comments

blairgarcia the amount of mirrors you have gosh. also, where are your pants?
     zarbruh i know right! also idek

charliedemilio 👀👀

zsmitty mah man🕺🏻
        zarbruh  🧖🏻‍♂️

luvanthony fire tho

avani i like blair more.
        blairgarcia we're the same
         person❌🧢
               zarbruh @avani i doubt
                that
                      avani 👀👀