nine

blair

on christmas eve, would normally go ice skating with claire. this day kind of hurts this year. i decided i wouldn't let it get me down.

"we're going ice skating in one hour, be ready," i said to my siblings, charles and lola.

"yay! is troy coming?" lola asked. "no, but you'll see him tomorrow."

they changed and i put on leggings, a black sweatshirt, a blue/purple puffy coat, and a black beanie.

"ready?" i asked and they both came in the living room to put their shoes on.

we walked out to my car and they fought over the front seat. charles ended up winning, and he got the aux chord.

he played a bunch of rap songs. i made my way to central park. "ugh this is bad music," lola said, throwing her head against her seat.

he gave her the chord and she played on of my playlists. "is this mine?" i asked, and she nodded. "good taste."

_____

we arrived at central park and went to get ice skates. the line wasn't too long, which was weird cause it was Christmas Eve. they opened a new ice rink down the street so i'm sure that that ones packed.

we got our skates and put them on. we stepped out onto the ice and they both grabbed my arms immediately. i wasn't good at ice skating, but i could stay stable.

we went around a few times and they held onto the side. i took a video of lola falling, then grabbing onto charles, making him fall. i was laughing really hard, but skated over to help them both up. they laughed it off and kept going around.

they fell every once in awhile, then called me to help them. one time charles fell, then asked for help, but he pulled me down and made me fall. i smacked his arm and he laughed.

we returned our skates after around two hours. we decided to grab dinner at chick fil a.

lola sat in the front and we let charles play his music. we got to chick fil a and ordered. they went and sat down as i carried the drinks and we waited for our number to be called.

"so, what's going on with you guys?" i asked them since we haven't spent much time together recently.

"lola has a boyfriend," charles giggled and lola slapped his arm. "it's max zarba," he said, and my eyes got big. i started laughing. 

"you're dating a zarba too so shush up." she said. "first of all, troy and i are not dating," i corrected her.

"mhm" they both said. i rolled my eyes and our number got called. i grabbed our food and we all ate.

when we were done, we went out to the car. i forced lola to take a few pictures of me. "okay can i be done now?" she whined. "fine."

_______

we got home and my parents were watching a movie. they motioned us over to the couches and we all sat and watched the movie.

i couldn't stop thinking about how tomorrow would be. i was nervous and excited.

don't forget. 10am tmrw

troy🦋
can't wait🤪

______

liked by zarbruh, lolagarcia, and 17,383 othersblairgarcia ice skating with siblings>>>> (also when you find out your sister has a boyfriend before you)

blairgarcia ice skating with siblings>>>> (also when you find out your sister has a boyfriend before you)

load more comments

lolagarcia suuurrre
       blairgarcia go to bed

charlesgarcia scary
       blairgarcia rude

zarbruh lol🤠
        blairgarcia omg no get that out!

user1 that last pic🤢
        blairgarcia lmao ikr