𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Excuse any mistakes.

❝Do you wanna build a snowman?❞

Do you wanna build a snowman?

MILES was surprised. Ashanti could tell that much, and it was fun knowing that she'd caught him off guard.

"Right now?"

He was stuttering too? She had outdone herself today.

"Yes," she nodded, "why?"

He shook his head. "I'm just surprised, is all. You wanna skip lunch for me? I'm flattered."

He was smiling now. His smile? She was sure she was obsessed.

"Don't be letting your head get big now," she teased, all the while cheesing hard as he grabbed her hand and pulled himself up.

"Too late for that now, sorry."

He pulled her towards the door, effectively catching the attention of everyone that sat in the cafeteria. The whispers started up almost immediately, and her hold on his hand became tighter.

'What am I doing?!', she wanted to scream. And then, as if he could hear the thoughts that were running a marathon in her head, he used the hand she held onto to pull her even closer, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and shielding her from prying eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered into his shirt, and he nodded. He hadn't heard a word she'd said, since her words had been muffled due to his shirt, but he had a pretty good idea what it was.

After a few minutes, they stopped in front of a car she didn't recognize. She concluded that it was his, when he proceeded to pat the hood of the car like a proud father would his child.

"Are you driving?" She asked, trying to figure out the model of the car. Had she seen this one before? She wasn't sure.

"I mean, isn't it my car?"

A whole proper idiot.

She sighed. "It'll ruin the surprise, dummy."

"You never mentioned it being a surprise," he retorted, "so don't be talking smart now, dummy."

"Can I have the keys?"

"Can you drive?" He questioned, closing his fingers around the keys.

"Would I ask if I couldn't?"

He shrugged. "How would I know? I'm quite popular around here, you know? You could be a murderer."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that," she said, snatching the keys from his hand the moment she could, "get in, I'm going to show you the world."

He was rolling his eyes. "And I'm the weird one? I can't stand you."

She smiled, putting her seatbelt on. "that's why you should sit, dummy."

i know, i know. This didn't come as early as it should've, i'm sorry. I'm getting to say this now, i don't really know when the next chap will be out, but i'll try to get it out soon. Wish me luck this semester, babiesss!