𝑿

Excuse any mistakes.

❝We ain't got forever

We ain't got forever.

MILES was being a pain this evening, as per usual.

"You look so adorable with all these books," Ashanti ignored him, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose, "a smart babe, I stan."

Here he went acting a fool again. For the life of her, Ashanti could never take him seriously.

"Stop it already," she tried to sound stern, but the look he was giving her made it very impossible, "just do what I asked you to, okay? I'm here to help you, not do everything for you."

At this rate, she would end up doing it all. She didn't mind, she just wanted him to learn something, at least. He was paying her good money, after all. Against her wishes, yes, but it was still a lot of money.

He protested. "I am learning."

"You're lying," she sighed, "I'm serious. I feel very bad collecting your money, and not helping you out. I don't think you should pay me-"

"We talked about this already," he said, "I'll feel bad taking up your time, and not giving anything in return."

It wasn't like he really needed these classes, he was passing AP Physics just fine. Too fine, in fact.

They'd been at it for a week now, and it was way more fun getting to see her outside of school. He really was a genius for coming up with this.

"Fine," she resigned, "just pay attention, okay?"

"Sure, I'm sorry for stressing you out," he was starting to feel bad, "let's get something to eat so I'll take you home, is that fine?"

She nodded, yawning.

He got back to their table ten minutes later, their steaming pizza in one hand. "I'm back!"

"Yeah, I can see you," she retorted, "pizza makes you so happy, it's actually sad."

He shrugged, "It's one of the few things I can eat without triggering an allergic reaction, we've kind of bonded at this point. You can't judge us."

"I don't know how you do it," she said, dramatically, "I would die."

"I've never seen someone eat as much as you do," he said, "you're like, the fucking cutest."

"You're making fun of me, aren't you?" She asked, an incredulous look on her face.

"Me?" he shook his head, "absolutely not!"

"Since you insist, I'll take it then," she cheesed, "I've been looking very good lately, haven't I?"

"You see?" He was smiling, pearly whites and all on display, "the fucking cutest."

done with this semester, babies! Guess who has time to dish out updates now? Yes, yes, yes, i'm talking about me!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, i'm about to give you all consistent writer vibes, it's that szn!

Thanks for the support!