Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen|Sex?

      We arrived at a small quaint restaurant

      We arrived at a small quaint restaurant. It's absolutely beautiful. I always feel as though she's spoiling me. She always offers to pay before I can even speak. She makes me feel so special. We both walk into the restaurant. A light aura instantly hitting me. Making me feel comfortable. It's not packed to the brim but there are plenty of people eating and laughing about. I wonder why i've never heard about this place.

     Ocean guides me by my hand to a stable. That seems to be extra set up compared to everyone else's. It even has a vase with a pink rose placed in the middle. "I was kind of hoping you'd just say yes and come along." Ocean rubs the back of her neck. I've never seen her shy like this before. If anything I like her more. I internally aw, she prepared all of this for me.

     We finally take our respective seats. I shoot her a small smile. "You know i'd like to see you dance more. There's just something so graceful about you." A light blush settles on my cheeks. "We have mini performances, scouts and such don't come but it's a good way for parents and students alike to see everyone's progress. They're held at our studio. We have a little stage room. The mini's are usually for younger newer dancers but we have one coming up." Ocean just gazes at me as I explain. Her gaze makes me shy because I can still see that chaotic look behind her blue orbs.

     "Well just let me know when it is and i'll be there. You're an amazing dancer by the way. I don't even know where to start." A waiter approaches us, a pencil and pad in hand.

     "Sorry to interrupt but what can I get for you two?"

     "I'll have the banana nut pancakes with hash." Ocean looks to me and i'm completely unprepared. "Waffles and a hash brown." The waiter nods and rushes off. Ocean quirks a brow at me.

    "My enemy." She gasps feigning hurt. I giggle softly and her goofy manner. "You're a waffle person! You have now become my mortal enemy." I cross my arms doing my own acting.

    "How dare you order pancakes, such a plain dish." I sneer, trying to hold in a laugh of my own. Ocean slaps a hand over her heart like she's been stabbed. Her face contorts into a pained expression.

    We look at each other and bust out laughing.

    The date went so well, which I expected. Our chemistry is really something. I truly do feel a connection with her. Why it came so quickly and developed so fast will remain a mystery. I won't doubt the way she makes me feel. Ocean is really something different.

     As we drive back to my house we jam out to some tunes she put on. The both of us singing along. She even gave me a couple kisses here and there. When she began singing to me though. That's when I knew...I knew she was the one for me. Ocean, Ocean Clifford. Favorite color orange—to my complete surprise. Favorite food, steamed conch—home to Turks&Caicos where she's from. Mother's name, Malu. Father: Kent.

    Once we returned to my home, we quickly settled on a movie. Some random Disney movie, that i'm surprisingly enjoying. Neither of my parents have returned home which was an up. I'd surely be questioned to no end if my mother or even father were to walk in on Ocean and I cuddling. I never spoke much to my mother about my interest in people. My father thinks dating is frivolous, which is completely hypocritical considering he married my mother. Of course I would never utter that to him.

     The action parts of the movie started to die down. Ending with a happy ending, as expected. I turned my head up to look at Ocean. Admiring her beautiful features. Utterly stunned at how she managed to take an interest in me, little old me. I got wrapped up in her all too chaotic gaze. Not feeling how her hand gently caressed my body. Almost subconsciously on her part.

     Clearly she's noticed me staring because she places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Come on, i'm horny again." I whine pulling her from the couch whilst dragging her hand. Just looking at her got me riled up again. My parents won't be home for awhile so maybe...just maybe I can hand my virginity over to her. I'd gladly do so in a heartbeat.

Ocean smirks at me, as I look back at her. While dragging her up the steps. Her other hand attached to my hip. Rubbing small circles on it.

We finally reach my room, rushing into it. Ocean captures me in a feverish kiss. Devouring my lips. I attempt to kiss back with as much power. I fail terribly. Locking my bedroom door while still kissing her. Her hands guide me back to my bed. She easily flips us around and sits on my bed. Pulling me on top of her as she lies back, her back hitting my bedspread.

We finally break our kiss. Both of us breathing heavily. Her hands slip under my shirt making me shiver. She slides it off of me with ease. Throwing it off to the side. Repeating the same process with my jeans and underwear. Her large hands rest on my waist. Squeezing ever so tightly.

Ocean places me to the side. Throwing off her shirt and sliding down her pants. She rejoins me on the bed. Scooting farther up so her whole body is on the bed. She props one of my pillows under her head. Pulling me onto her once more. I place my legs on either side of her. Leaning down to kiss her. This is my first time doing something like this but it feels so natural with her. She slaps my backside making me yelp softly. Which allows her tongue to invade my mouth. I ground my lower half onto her, desperate for friction. 

Her hands attached to my hips, guiding me in place. Her movements are calculated and slow. I'm in pure bliss. A shiver creeps up my spine as she finally breaks her lips from mine. I gaze into her beautiful eyes and she stares back. Her bottom lip tugged between her teeth. 

I moan softly as her nimble fingers wrap around my sensitive nipple. Caressing me softly, and pulling ever so slightly. I can feel the knot building in my stomach, as she guides me against her. "Call me yours." I whimper softly throwing my head back.

—-
Wrote this in church, gang gang.

—-Wrote this in church, gang gang