Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty-Four|I'm all yours Ocean, I promise.

  "You're mine Teo remember that

"You're mine Teo remember that." Ocean mumbled softly against my lips. She had finally calmed down after I gave her a couple kisses. Who knew she could be so possessive?

"I'm all yours Ocean, I promise." I whispered back, closing the small gap between our lips.

Our movie had finally begun, but we got so distracted in each others presence that we missed half of it; My body laid atop hers on the long modern futon style couch. That was placed in the small room two doors down from mine. It was a cream colored room with with blue accents. It had no door, instead a black trimmed walkway. There was a loveseat place adjacent to the couch we're on, and a large tv in front of us. This was one of the luxuries my Mom allowed me to have. Seeing as my Father wasn't too keen on using the space for this. My Mom on the other hand thought it was good for me to indulge in things like tv from time to time.

My legs were placed on Ocean's side, as my front laid flat atop hers. Her hand placed on my lower back and the other one behind her head. It felt so nice to be snuggled into her warm body. I couldn't even bring myself to worry about Heinrich, Joseph, Vanessa(his wife), or Collin(Heinrich's younger sibling) walking in on us.

Ocean kissed me long and softly, pulling my lips between hers. The closeness and intimacy of us seemed to cool her off. This was the first time I had truly seen her jealous or even angry in a sense.

Her lips started to move more fervently. Her tongue prodding around my mouth. I did my best to keep up, being more inexperienced then her. I allow myself to sink into the kiss, steeling my hands on her shoulders.

Oh goodness, I didn't mean to start grinding against her! But it felt so good~

I slowly deepen the arch in my back, desperately wanting more friction. I was slowly becoming addicted to it—her touch, the way she made me feel, everything. I could care less about The Rodriguez' . I just wanted her in this moment.

Her hand slid from my lower back to my bottom.
"You want me to show him your mine? Hm?" Ocean mumbled gripping me harder, all the while pulling my face back to her. The thought excited me, Ocean making her claim on me while someone watched. Making it know that I was hers.

Her hands inside my spandex like shorts and inside my underwear. Caressing every plane of skin she could get her hand on. It felt so lovely to have her pay attention to me. Her hand smoothing over my skin sent me into bliss.

"Yo Teo!" I heard Heinrich call, his voice nearing toward my location. It startled me, and I wanted to scramble to get up but Ocean wasn't having it. This made my heartbeat skyrocket. Would Heinrich see us? How bad could this be for me?