DELETED SCENE (mature)

I should really be at home going over my choreo for tomorrow's performance. Yet i'm standing outside of Ocean's work place once again. Walking past a small crowd slipping into the shop. I'm not going to make an effort to look for her, she probably knew i was here ten minutes ago. While i was standing outside and gathering my courage. I'm sure she'll randomly pop up.

"Hey" Turning around coming face to face with her. I guess i thought it into existence.

"C'mere" She lets out pulling me closer by my hips. Her arms criss crossing around me, pulling me into a short hug.

"I want to do something, not here though" She whispers her lips brushing against my earlobe. Releasing me from her hug, her fingers entwining with mine she pulls me to the back of the store. Into a back room with a small couch and desk area.

"What did you want to do?" I ask, not stuttering. Thank goodness.

"See if you would make the same noises if you're sober"

Her lips crash onto mine. I instantly become entranced with the soft feel of them and how they easily take over the kiss.

I yelp a little as i feel a soft pain on my backside. With my little yelp she plunges her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues exploring each other.

Everything all too hot for me, my legs buckle underneath me. But i don't fall she holds me up, her hands placed firmly onto my body.

Finally both of us let go, my breathing ragged. Hers completely fine, maybe it's because i'm such an inexperienced kisser.

"Heh, cute." She says examining me with that signature smile of hers. Moving back and sitting on the relatively empty desk. She stares at me like she's examining her art and i'm the masterpiece.

In this moment i desperately want so much more. The ways she's staring at me shows she's wants the exact same thing.

"Take your shirt off." She says lowly her voice a whole lot huskier. Not to mention her eyes have turned impossibly darker. They don't even look blue anymore.

Slowly placing my hands under my shirt, sliding it off. Despite whatever i'm thinking, even if i want more. I'm sure as heck not confident enough to say so. I get all shy and timid around her.

She finger motions for me to come closer and my body just moves. Me stopping right between her legs. The both of us finally not having any height difference because of her seated position.

She leans her head down her lips fluttering over mine before moving to my neck. Her, placing soft kisses as she moves down. Stopping at my collarbone she nibbles on the skin before licking and sucking it. Most definitely leaving another hickey.

She moves me back a little sliding off the desk and turning us around in one swift motion. Picking me up and placing me on the desk. Dipping her head down her mouth latches onto my left nipple. Expertly suckling and biting. Making me whimper softly, completely forgetting we're in the back room of a shop.

She lets up her attack pressing a soft kiss to my lips before moving on to my other nipple. I didn't know they were this sensitive, god it feels amazing.

Finally letting up after reducing me to a panting moaning mess. I've been making sounds i didn't know i could make.

"Quiet down pretty boy, wouldn't want anyone to catch us." She teases grinning from ear to ear.

I feel a strain against my pants and look down to see my little buddy. Ocean looks down as well and grins even wider.

She places her hand firmly in my lap. Making me jolt forward a little bit. Her hand rubs around a bit causing a good amount of friction. Making me squirm.

"Please" I whimper out not even caring that i'm basically begging. She puts a little more pressure, her hand rubbing my area. A wet spot visibly forms on my thin pants.

I wrap my arms around her neck pulling her into a heated kiss. Her hand still making magic happen down there.

I feel a fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach, gradually growing. I arch into her touch melting more and more into the kiss.

I pull back my senses overloaded with pleasure. Tucking my head into the crook of her neck. Placing my own small kisses, repeating what she did to me.

I find myself grinding against her hand. All of a sudden she speeds up making me grip onto her neck. Pulling her close to me.

"Let it out" Her words make way to my ear, and just as if she had flipped a switch i felt that fuzzy feeling bust. My toes curling in my shoes, my back arching toward her impossibly more.

Whimpering softly as the feeling goes away, she puts her fingers under my chin forcing me to look up at her. Our lips finding each other once again.

"Sluttier in my opinion." She whispers against my lips. Referring to the sound thing earlier.