Confrontation

_____________
Sylvari's POV

Kylo Ren stepped into my view from behind the trees. He was wearing his long black cloak and his hood was down. He looked intimidating in all black. His face was tight and I could tell his jaw was clenched. He stared at me for a moment and then walked forward.

"Sylvari this is it! End of the road!" he said confidently.

I stood up and knew this was it. It was my last stand. If I didn't prevail, he would take me away. I wasn't going to go without a fight.

Kylo sensed my force gather around me and knew I would give it all I had. He drew his light saber, igniting it at full force.

I was nervous at the idea of fighting a dark force user with a light saber. I knew I was at a disadvantage. I'm not a physical fighter by any means, my strength is in force mental manipulation. I knew if I could get close enough to touch him, I could put him to sleep immediately.

I began my assault by conjuring force clones, having them rush him head on.

He smirked as he readied himself.

The first clone I transformed into Master Skywalker. The second was his Father, Han Solo, and the third was his mother, Princess Leia.

Earlier, while prying through his mind I had seen his love for the people who had given him love and attention. The people he looked up to. This was my best chance to distract him as I hid behind a large tree.

When he saw his former master, mother, and father walking towards him, he froze. He had almost completely blocked the past from his memory.

His mother, the closest to him, spoke:

"Come home Ben," she said with a sigh "I just want you back home. Please let go of the dark energy that is consuming you and return to where you rightfully belong."

Speechless, Kylo Ren didn't move a muscle. His father was now standing next to his mother; "It's ok Ben. I forgive you."

Kylo Ren couldn't utter a single word.

Now his former master spoke: "Ben, I failed you. I am ashamed of what I was about to do. I just saw such darkness in you. It terrified me. I was afraid I was going to lose you to the dark side."

With that, Kylo Ren snapped out of his shock.

"So you were just going to kill me? I trusted you!" He yelled loudly.

He snapped out of it, realizing that none of this could have been real.

I was directly behind him. My fingertips were inches away from his head, I was about to win.

Abruptly, he stepped forward and turned away from my clones. He clenched his hand and pointed it in front of me with precision.

"Wait! No!" I screamed internally.

Kylo disengaged his light saber and sighed, clipping it to his side. Looking around, he saw that his parents and former master had disappeared.

I had almost fooled him. The sudden appearance of these three people shocked him to the point of forgetting I was there. I had distracted him but not for long enough.

He continued holding his hand in a force hold position to keep me from moving.

I struggled against his hold, fighting for my release. I looked up at his face and pleaded:

"No. Don't."

Kylo Ren waved his hand in front of my face. I fell into darkness as sleep consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp. Not much of a fight... But she tried. 🤷‍♀️
Let me know if you're reading with a comment or vote. Thanks. 👍