New years eve (side story)

Ssup so uh this is a bonus chapter for today since it's New Years Eve hope you enjoy. Also this does not affect plot. Some stuff will be sorted out in later chapters but this is for fun and enjoyment.
Y/n's POV
It's New Years and Shoto is spending it with us. Or well his whole family is;; my father invited them over and they came. Sure my father and Endeavor left once and awhile to go on patrol for a bit but they always came back 30 minutes later. It was awkward at first since I hadn't really spoken to Shoto's siblings as much as him but I tried. We had put a movie on and Natsuo and Shoto were busy watching, me and Fuyumi decided to make cookies. As I said it was awkward. We made small talk but mostly ended up in a dry conversation. After we finished baking it was more decorating the cookies brought more conversation rather than the baking.
"So Y/n how long have you been seeing Shoto?" She asked smiling as she decorated a cookie.
"Well a couple months now why?" I responded as I cleaned up the frosting that was on my hands.
"Really? I thought you were dating since junior high." Her response accidentally startled me to where I squeezed all the frosting from the bag.
"Ah! Uh no no! I had only asked to be friends that's all! Oh no..;;; I made a mess" she laughed and helped me clean it up.
"Ah I see but you see you guys have had so many cute moments together that it'a kinda hard not to assume that you guys are dating." I shook my head.
"Well yes but no. At that time we were only really good friends." We were setting up the display of cookies until Shoto came in.
"Sis can you stop interrogating y/n." He said bluntly as he went to grab a cookie.
"I wasn't interrogating. I was asking her questions." She stayed as she cleaned up the stuffed we used to make the treats.
"It's alright Shoto I didn't feel interrogated. Were you worried~?" I casually joked around. Seeing a tiny tint of blush show on his face.
"Yes I was. Now you guys should get back to the living room before Natsuo comes. We nodded and headed over to the living room with the treats.
"Ooo nice cookies!" Natsuo said as he grabbed a cookie. I sat down next to Shoto and we watched the film at last our fathers had arrived and they had brought food.
"Sorry that took awhile. Enji couldn't decide what soba to get." Before my dad could continue Enji interrupted
"No it was d/n's fault he couldn't decide what drink to get." It was funny sure they had made up but that didn't stop them from budding heads once in awhile. I looked at the wall where we had the photo of my mother I guess there's one thing I'm grateful about that was caused thanks to her. Actually no never mind I'm not grateful for anything my mother had done. Enji and my father could've been friends from their own accord. They finally sat down on the couches and watched some of the movie until we decided to eat dinner. Which was cold soba and some sides. Our fathers got drunk which was funny to see how they were acting. They started singing karaoke when we brought it out. It was full bromance and we all couldn't stop laughing once they started crying because of a movie. They both made us laugh.
"Y/n, happy new year." Time flew fast with that we didn't even know that it hit midnight. I smiled.
"happy new year Shoto." I said as I hugged him knowing I'd spend another year with him.
————————
Again hope you enjoyed sorry about the no kiss on New Years I didn't want to do it since I think that they'd more go for a hug rather than a kiss. Anyways happy new year hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter