-6-

After we kicked Toga out, Shigaraki pulled on a sweatshirt and I grabbed my oversized jacket for a sort of crappy disguise. Grabbing a pair of sunglasses off the bar counter, we gather next to the makeshift medical station we set up yesterday. Compress and Magne chat quietly, while Toga fiddles with the keychain in her pocket. Twice walks out of his room, since this is a fanfiction and they all live at the bar in this world. Spinner came out of the bar area and sat in the medical station.

"four...five...six... seven! that's everyone," Kurogiri says, apparently counting to make sure everyone is here.

"ok, mom," I say, barely holding back a laugh. Kurogiri ignores me and claps his mist-hands, somehow making enough noise to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up, problem children! (Not you Shigaraki, you're doing great sweetie) Giran got us a van. Can anyone here drive?"

"Why do we need to drive? Can't you just warp us there?" Twice asks.

Kurogiri shakes his head.

"The guy knows we're villains, but I don't want to risk him messing with Shigaraki's memories if we scare him by suddenly appearing in his house."

Even with the sound evidence, everyone still stays quiet.

"I play GTA sometimes-" Spinner is immediately interrupted by an ecstatic Kurogiri.

"Great! You're driving."

------

Shigaraki's POV

We all pile into the minivan. Dabi, me, and Kurogiri are in the back, Twice, Toga and Magne are in the middle, while Compress and Spinner sit in the front. Needless to say, it's crowded.

Less than ten minutes in, Dabi has a pale greenish tinge to his face.

"Are we there yet?" he mumbles, grimacing as Spinner speeds around another corner.

Kurogiri's eyes narrow in sympathy. I, on the other hand, scooch as far away as I can from Dabi.

"There's like an hour and 30-ish minutes left. Hang in there." Compress says, glancing at the map he scavenged from the passenger door.

Dabi groans and leans backward, sunglasses askew. Kurogiri looks distraught. 

----

About 45 minutes in, everyone is becoming increasingly aware of the fact that we skipped breakfast. Angry stomachs demonstrate mating calls of various species as we wait, the most impressive being an almost identical rendition of a tormented platypus. Luckily, Magne comes to our rescue. 

"I brought muffins!" She proudly displays a Ziploc baggie with a wide assortment of muffins.

"I heard that the ride would be kind of long, so I made enough for everyone to have two!"

Toga and Twice are already rooting through the bag, pushing aside blueberry and poppy seed cakes in search of their favorite flavor. Twice settles on one that resembles coffee cake and Toga chose chocolate. Tossing the bag into the backseat, they both bite into their respective treats. You can almost see sparkles in their eyes. 

"Woah, Magne! This is good!" 

Toga takes a delicate nibble. 

"Holy crap! Where'd you learn to cook?"

Magne grins sheepishly. While she stalls, Kurogiri chooses a honey raisin and Dabi is still incapacitated. Biting into a double chocolate one, I savor the wonderful taste. Magne really knows what she's doing. The bag is empty in a few minutes.