Author's note

Heyy! it's me again! I have a couple of announcements. First, I won't be able to post the part I talked about in my last update. I got an eye infection, and one of my hands is occupied holding a washcloth on it to keep the pus from leaking out. it's kind of hard to type. this post was almost entirely made by autocorrect. 

second announcement: For the people who don't follow me, I said this on my message board already but imma say it again: I switched the roles of my story. Instead of dabi being kidnapped, shigaraki gets kidnapped. I finally finished switching around the roles in the first few parts, so you should probably reread up until chapter seven-ish to get caught up, or when I finish replacing names and start the new plot it won't make a lot of sense. So, in a nutshell, up until chapter four-ish, I just switched the names, but after that I started to change the story. Now, shigaraki, dabi, and the bois are going to a guy with a memory quirk in chapter seven, so if you don't want to reread the first couple chapters and skip straight to the real plot than read chapter six and seven. 

Sorry if that was confusing. Stay safe! Stay healthy! Avoid people! (not that you emo Wattpad readers need any help with that) 

»»𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥_𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧««