MISSING

HEY!!!!! sorry if you got hopeful with this notification. anyways, time for my shameless self promotion!!

I've had an idea for a Dadzawa story for some time, and I just came up with some actual plot for it!

anyways, the storyline goes like this:

Touya is burned
he is big sad
he runs away
oh no
he has no where to go?!?!?
AND HE IN ALLYWAY????!?!!!?!!!
WITH CREEPY MAN!!!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!??!???
But!!!!?!??!?
Aizawa finds him!?!?!?
and dadzawa stuff happens!?!???!?

yeah that's it that's the plot but it's pretty fun to write and has mostly angst and fluff so please check it out!!!!!

if ur not sure here's a paragraph to change ur mind:

Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a plastic rectangle. I can tell that there is text on it, and I squint to make out the words in the dim light.

Shouta Aizawa

Hero name: Eraserhead

Quirk: Erasure

Next to the blocky letters, a wallet-sized photograph of a tired-looking man catches my attention. Looking between the picture and the man, I can safely assume that they're the same person.

"Where is your family?" Aizawa asks the question I knew he would. I focus on the wall behind his head as hard as I can, trying to force the tears out of my eyes with sheer force of will.

He doesn't press the question.

"It's okay."

With the two small words, I feel all the emotions rush back through me. No! I want to tell him. It's never going to be okay again. Not after what he did.