Chapter 3

It's been two days sense Rouge knocked on Shadows door, Rouge was worried because she hasn't seen Shadow, nor has he texted her. Sense knuckles wouldn't help, she decided to go to Sonics and Tails place and ask them.

"Heya Rouge, What brings you here?" Tails asked, as he poured some coffee for himself.

"I was wondering if you and Sonic could help me with something." Rouge said, as she took a seat on there couch.

"What do you need help with?" Sonic asked.

"I'm worried about Shadow, he hasn't came out of his house for three days, nor has he texted me. I want to break into his house to make sure he's okay." Rouge said, as she looked down at her lap.

"Are you sure he just isn't busy?" Tails asked, as he took a seat next to Sonic.

"I'm positive. Now will you guys help or not?" Rouge asked with a frown.

"I guess we could." Sonic said.

"Count me out, I'm not getting on Shadow bad side, I won't be much help anyways." Tails said, as he got up from the couch.

"That's alright Tails, ill just help then." Sonic said with a smile.

"Thanks you Sonic, now lets go before it's too late!" Rouge said, as she pulled Sonic out of the house.

"Cya later Tails!" Sonic said with a wave.

"Bye Sonic! Good luck." Tails said, as he waved back.

Sonic and Rouge walked to Shadows house, sense it was close enough. Well they walked they made a plan of how they would sneak in.

"Shadow has a window open in his bathroom downstairs, we can get in that way." Rouge said, as she kept looking forward.

"Are you sure you want to sneak in? He is fully capable of taking care of himself." Sonic said, as he tried to keep up with Rouge. Sonic may be a fast runner, but not a fast walker.

"Shadow wouldn't last a day without me." Rouge said, as she sped up her paste.

Soon they made it to Shadows house, Rouge ran right to the open window, with Sonic wondering why he agreed to do this.

"Okay, help me up!" Rouge said, as she grabbed to edge of the window.

"Okay." Sonic said, as he grabbed her legs and and helped push her through the window.

"Okay, now I'll pull you up." Rouge whispered, as she put a hand out for Sonic to grab.

Sonic nodded and grabbed Rouges hand, and pushed himself through the window.

Once Sonic was fully in, she put a finger to her lip and put her ear to the door to see if she could hear anything.

"I never knew Shadow talked to himself." She whispered.

"See, he's fine. Now lets get out of here before we get caught." Sonic whispered, as he walked towards the window.

"Wait Sonic, I hear yelling, we need to go in there!" Rouge said, as she was about to bust the door down.

"Wait Rouge! We need to be quiet." Sonic whispered, as he held Rouge back.

"Fine, but let's go." Rouge said, as she slowly opened the door.

Rouge and Sonic started to walk down the hall, making sure not to make a sound.

"What could shadow possibly be doing?" Sonic thought to himself.