Chapter 30

(Sonic Pov)

After the party me and Shadow went to his house, I was going to spend the night over there because we haven't seen each other for a while.

Shadow opened his door and walked in, I followed him inside and shut the door behind me.

"I'm glad your friends accept us." Shadow sighed, as he took off his shoes.

I chuckled and slipped off my shoes and put them next to his.

"There not just my friends, there your friends too." I said.

"Oh right, sorry I'm just not used to this." Shadow giggled, as he yawned a bit.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

Shadow nodded, and stretched his arms above his head, squinting his eyes as he softly yawned.

I took this chance to pick up Shadow over my shoulder, and run to his bedroom.

He giggled the whole way to his room, and I smiled, his laughs are like chili dogs to my stomach...

I laid Shadow on the bed, and quickly turned off the lights, then I ran back into his bed, quickly snuggling into Shadow.

"I wonder if this would of ever happened if  Classic Sonic never came here?" Shadow said, as he laid his head on my chest.

I smiled, and rubbed his ear, earning a cute purr.

"Probably not, and that's the only reason I'll ever like him, but he better not come back." I growled.

Shadow giggled and lightly punched my arm.

"Just appreciate the fact that we're even together right now." Shadow said softly, as he started to close his eyes. "Goodnight Sonic."

"Goodnight Shadow." I whispered into his ear.

I closed my eyes, and dazed off, dreaming of me and Shadows future.

The End~
——————————————————————————
Shadow: WAIT WHAT ABOUT MY TV, ICE CREAM, BED, AND PHONE?

Sonic: Your seriously making us end the book like that...

Shadow: OF COURSE! I AT LEAST DESRVE IT!

Sonic: Fineeeee!

Shadow: YAY!
——————————————————————————

The next morning me and Shadow went to the store and bought Shadow a new phone, tv, bed, and his favorite ice cream.

"Thank you Sonic!" Shadow smiled, as gave Sonic a hug.

"Of course, anything for my angel." I whispered in Shadows ear.

Shadow giggled, and blushed.

I grabbed Shadow chin and kissed him on the lips, Shadow instantly kissed back, and closed his eyes. Shortly after we released from the kiss to caught our breaths.

"I love you." I said sweetly in Shadows ear.

Shadow giggled softly.

"I love you too."

The Real End~