Chapter 14

It was later in the day, everyone finally woke up from resting and ate breakfast (or more like lunch), and then everyone went to Tails workshop, watching Tails work on the machine to send Classic Sonic back to his time.

"Do any of you have a Chaos Emerald on you?" Tails asked.

"I do." Shadow said, as he pulled one out of his pocket and handed it to Tails.

"Thank you, now we can see if the machine works, but I'll wait for you guys to say good bye." Tails said, as he held the Chaos Emerald.

Rouge gave Classic Sonic a hug, and so did Tails. Sonic glared, then gave him a fist bump. Then it was Shadows turn to say goodbye.

A tear rolled down Classic Sonic face as he ran up to Shadows and gave him the biggest hug, as he stuffed his face in his chest fur. Shadow returned the hug with no hesitation, after the hug Shadow wiped the tears from his face and smiles.

"Will meet again, I'm sure of it." Shadow said, as he tried his best to hold back his tears.

Classic Sonic nodded, as he pulled out a letter and gave it to Shadow.

Shadow looked down at the letter, and smiled.

The letter contained a picture Classic Sonic had token of them, and a little secret note.

"Thank you." Shadow said, as a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his face.

"Are you guys ready?" Tails asked.

Everyone nodded, But before Tails turned in the machines Classic Sonic ran up to Shadow and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Sonic growled and ran after him, as Tails turned on the machine finally.

Shadow chuckled a little, as he put two fingers on his cheek.

Classic Sonic winked, as he ran into the portal the machine made, Sonic skidded to a stop, softly cursing to himself.

"That silly kid." Shadow said, as he put the letter in his pocket.

"I have a feeling that won't be the last time we see him around." Rouge said, as she chuckled at the way Sonic looked when he heard what she said.

"I hope that's the last time I see that punk." Sonic groaned, as he walked out of the room.

"Someone's jealous much." Rouge chuckled, as she walked to the door. "Well I better head out of here and see what Knuckles been doing without me."

"I better leave too, bye Tails." Shadow said, as he started to walk towards Rouge.

"Wait!" Sonic yelled as he rushed out of the room.

"Yes?" Shadow asked.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Sonic asked.

"I return to G.U.N tomorrow, why?" Shadow asked.

"Oh never mind, text me when your not busy." Sonic said, as he frowned a little.

Shadow nodded, and finally walked out the door with Rouge.

Sonic sighed, as he walked to his room.

Then he remembered, he had some eggs to boil...

(Hehehehe hopefully you get the joke...^^^)