Chapter 8// Part Two

"As soon as I get out of here, I'm going to kill you." Shadow growled.

"I would love to see you try, now if you excuse me I have some evil to do." Eggman laughed, as he walked out of the room, leaving Shadow alone in the dark.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Classic Sonic and Rouge rushed to Eggmans lab, it took several minutes until Rouge caught on to what Classic Sonic was trying to saying, or more like sign.

When they got to Eggmans lab, Shadow was already outside, but something was off about him.

"Why did you come here?" Rouge asked, as she raised a brow in suspicion.

"Nothing, I just needed to do something, now let's go." Shadow said emotionless, as he walked straight past Rouge and Classic Sonic.

"Something's different..." Rouge mumbled to herself, as he followed Shadow.

Classic Sonic nodded, keeping his watch on Shadow, not really trusting him at the moment.

They walked back to Sonic and Tails house, Tails had texted Rouge that they might need Classic Sonic.

"The machine is almost done, I just need a few more adjustments and it should be done by tomorrow!" Tails said, as he put down a wrench.

Sonic stared at Shadow, noticing something different with Shadows eyes.

"Can I talk to you in the other room?" Rouge asked Sonic, whispering so no one heard them.

"Yeah sure." Sonic said as he stood up from the bench and followed Rouge into the next room. "What's wrong?"

"It's Shadow, ever sense he left Eggmans lab he's been acting different, please tell me you noticed?" Rouge said with a frown.

"Yeah I noticed, he doesn't seem real, he seems even more emotionless then before. When he entered the house he didn't even glare at me, he just stared at me as if he was a robot and I was a lost dog." Sonic said.

"What if that isn't Shadow? What if that's a Android?" Rouge suggested.

"I remember that Shadows Androids call me Sonic and not Faker, let's go see if he calls me faker!" Sonic said.

Rouge nodded as she followed Sonic to the room where Shadow was. They walked up to Shadow slowly, not wanting to seem suspicious.

"Hey Shads, whatcha up too." Sonic asked, as annoyingly as possible.

"Waiting for tails to finish the machine so I- I mean so we can uh send him back." Shadow stuttered, or more likely malfunction.

"Your not Shadow you faker!" Sonic yelled, as he started attacking the Shadow Android.

The Androids eyes started glowing a lighter red, and he fought back to the best of his ability, but the android had no chance against Sonic and miserably lost.

"Now that this Android is down, we need to save the real Shadow." Rouge said, as she kicked the Androids head out of the way.

"We can fly my plan there, here follow me." Tails said as he ran out of the house.

The rest of them followed Tails to his plan and got on, Tails started his plan and drove off to Eggmans lab, to hopefully get Shadow back...

(to be continued)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
teaser:
"We need to find Shadow, my bet is that he's in the back of the building." Sonic said as he jumped down from the vent.

As soon as everyone got out of the vent and on to the ground, they heard faint cries coming from the end of the building. Something was wrong...