Chapter 17

Shadow let down the kitty and let it roam off sense it was a wild cat, he would of kept it but Sonic said it could have fleas.

"I didn't know you liked cats." Sonic said, as they continued walking home.

"There my weakness." Shadow said sternly.

Sonic smirked.

"Is there anything else I don't know about you?"

"Um, I don't know." Shadow replied.

They stayed quiet the rest of the walk back, Sonics house was closer to Eggmans lab so he got home first, but Sonic didn't want to leave Shadow though.

"I guess I'll see you later." Shadow said, as they past Sonics house.

"Yeah, I guess." Sonic said with a frown, as they separated ways.
———————————————————————————
(Shadows Pov)

I ran as fast as I could to my house, this was it, I can finally sit on my couch and relax! I quickly opened up my door, grabbed the remote, and ran to the couch.

I turned my phone on silent and turned to volume up on the tv so nothing would distract me.

I have a season of strangers things to catch up on...

As soon as I pressed on the first episode of the newest season, my tv tuned off.

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed.

I ran over to the tv and replugged it in to see if it would turn on, but It wouldn't.

"THIS IS THE WROST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE!" I screamed, as I throw the tv remote across the room.

"Great now I broke the remote." I mumbled as I went back to the couch and curled up into a ball.

"All I wanted to do was relax, just for one day." I groaned, as a tear came down my face.

I sat up after having a ten minute mental break down and went in my fridge, looking for the ice cream I bought a few weeks ago.

I found it, but there was no ice cream in it. There was only a note saying sorry for eating your ice cream.

"He-e ate my ice-e cream-m!" I cried.

"THAT WAS MY FAVORITE KIND! VANILLA BEAN!"

I threw the empty bin of ice cream away and wiped my eyes.

"Look at me, I'm crying over fucking ice cream." I chuckled to myself, as I went back to the couch.

"It's like the universe doesn't want me to relax."  I groaned as I grabbed my phone.

But to my luck, my phone was dead.

"I swear I just charged my phone." I sighed, as I went up to my room to charge my phone.

I plugged in my phone and went back downstairs, then I came up with the best idea.

I know what Sonic said, but I don't care.

I'm going to find that cat!

What else do I have to lose?