Chapter 10//Part four

I gone back to the position I was in before, hopping to keep as warm as I can.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What is that noise?" Rouge asked quietly.

Everyone shrugged, and kept listening to the small whimpers coming from the end of the hall.

"It sounds like someone crying." Sonic whispered, as he continued listening to the sad whimpering coming from the end of the hall.

"What if that's Shadow?" Rouge asked, as her eyes widened.

"What if it's a trap, and Eggman knows we're here?" Tails asked.

"There's no way he knows we're here" Rouge whispered with a frown.

"And there no way that's Shadow, I refuse to believe that." Sonic whispered.

"Should we risk getting caught to see what is making that noise, there is still a chance that is Shadow in there." Tails whispered softly.

"If Shadows in there we need to go now!" Rouge whispered loudly.

Everyone discussed on what they should do, they knew there was a very high chance that Shadow was in there, but what if Eggman is trying to trap them too?

In the middle of there discussion, they heard a door open from where they heard the whimpers, it was Eggman.

Classic Sonic had enough of this, he didn't care that he risked his and modern Sonic life by doing this, he also didn't care that this wasn't what they planned on doing. Classic Sonic ran as fast as he could, before the door could shut, and ran into the room.

Eggman didn't see the small hedgehog slide into the room before he shut the door, he was too focused on what was in his hands.

The group gasped, and hid in the dark, until Eggman was out of sight.

"That idiot almost risked our life's!" Sonic growled.

"Well that idiot just got us into the room!" Rouge whispered, as she ran to the door.

As soon as the group got to the door, Classic Sonic opened the door with a frown.

"Oh my god..." Rouge whispered.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Teaser:
Someone came into the room, I couldn't tell who until I heard a very similar voice...

"Rouge?" I asked with a scratchy voice, as I looked up to see Rouge and the rest of them.

That's when I past out...