Chapter 13

(Shadow Pov)

I felt a little nervous, Sonic kept staring at me well I ate the soup he made, It was kinda creepy, but I'm sure he's just worried about me, I mean even I'm worried about me.

Soon the others came back from Eggmans Lab, Rouge decided it was best if we both stayed at Sonic and Tails house and slept for a little bit sense none of them have slept at all.

I stayed on the couch as Rouge slept in Sonic room with Classic Sonic, and Tails and Sonic shared a bed in Tails room.

They told me to rest but I couldn't, every time I closed my eyes I kept remembering that one memory.

I sat up from the couch and walked over to the window, watching the sun rise.

"You can't sleep huh?"

I turned around to see Sonic behind me, he looked like he didn't sleep at all.

I nodded, as I turned back to the window.

"I can't sleep either." Sonic said, as he walked up next to me.

I sighed, as I looked down at my shoes and played with my inhibitor rings.

"I was meaning to ask you, what exactly did Eggman do to you? I tried asking you before but all you said was blood and past out." Sonic asked, as he stared at me.

I looked over at Sonic and blushed, I didn't realize he was only in his boxers...

"He took my blood, and I past out. I'm not the best with seeing blood I guess."

"Oh, I wonder what he needed your blood for, I guess I'll find out when I go back there today." Sonic said, as he looked down at something.

I wasn't sure what he was looking at, but I could see he was blushing.

"Why are you going back there?" I asked.

"Do you really think I'd let Eggman get away with kidnapping you? What kind of hero would I be?" Sonic chuckled, as his fur got a little darker.

Eggman told me about a time back when we were fighting the Metarex, where Sonic fur changed like this, he told me I shouldn't mess with him when he's like that.

Sonic fur changed back to its original color and he nervously smiled at me.

I took a step back, remembering what Eggman had told me.

"Mayb-be I should go with-h you." I stuttered.

Sonic shook his head.

"I'm not willing to risk you getting caught again, and I don't think you wanna see what I'll do." Sonic chuckled, as his fur turned darker again.

"I think-k we probably shouldn't go-o at all." I said, as I took another step back.

Sonic sighed, as his fur started to fade back to its original color again.

"You should get some rest so your not tired, we're going to try to make a portal for little me to get back to his time, I'm sure your gonna want to say goodbye. I'll see you later, I'm going back to bed." Sonic said, as he started to walk back to his room.

I usually wouldn't say this, but I'm actually scared of Sonic...