Chapter 29

(Sonic Pov)

Soon everyone arrived at the party, me and tails greeted each of are friends as they arrived so we can check if everyone was there.

Everyone partied and danced around, as Shadow stood in the back of the room, talking to Espio as he usually did at party's.

It was almost time to tell everyone, I was nervous for my friends reactions. What if they didn't approve!

I waited for the last beat of the song, this was the last song on the playlist so when it was over it wouldn't play another song after.

After the song finished playing I walked toward Shadow and smiled, he smiled back and nodded.

"Hey guys, I have a little announcement." I yelled, getting everyone's attention.

Everyone nodded and walked towards me and Shadow, raising there brows in suspicion.

I sighed, and looked over at Tails and Rouge, who were smiling, and that was all I needed for my courage to boost.

"I have a few things I'd like to tell you. This may surprise you, but I'm gay, and so is Shadow. A few weeks ago Classic Sonic came from his time and stayed with Shadow, I got jealous and realized I had feelings for Shadow. Before we got Classic Sonic back to his time, Eggman kidnaped Shadow and we obviously saved him, but after that I killed Eggman because he hurt Shadow. Shortly after that me and Shadow confessed our feelings for each other and now we are a couple."

Everyone stared blankly, besides Rouge and Tails. Amy looked the most surprised, i felt a little bad sense she does have a huge crush on me.

"I'm sorry Ames, I hope you aren't upset." I said, putting a hand on her shoulder for support.

Amy shook her head, and smiled.

"If your happy, I'm happy, that all that matters to me!" Amy beamed, giving me a bright smile.

I chuckled and winked at her, giving her my classic thumbs up.

"So you killed Eggman?" Knuckles asked.

I blushed and nodded.

"Wow, you must really love Shadow then."

Everyone laughed until they were out of breath, then everyone else congratulated me and Shadow for our new relationship and for coming out, and me and Shadow thanked them.

For the rest of the time everyone had a good time, partying, singing, dancing, what you would normally do at a party.

Me and Shadow danced together a few times, enjoying the fact we can finally be free to express our feelings in public.

Everything was perfect, and I loved it...