Chapter 2

I woke up in a very sunny field.
"What the hell?" I asked myself. Looking around, I saw that the field was beside a playground. "At least the area's not sketchy" I mumbled to myself as I got up.
"Are you sure it's not?" A voice behind me spoke. A cloth was pressed up to my face, and a hand to my neck.

I hated it when people touched my neck, so by instinct I swung my elbow back and kicked the weak spot of their knees so it buckled in and I saw them bend over slightly. I quickly kicked them in the head then tried to run. But whatever was on that cloth had knocked me out once again.

_______________________________

I woke up on the floor with my hands and legs tied up.
"She's awake!" I heard someone shout. I looked around and saw the owner of the voice. A tall, older looking, male, was sitting on a chair, watching me. Suddenly another guy walked into the room. He looked quite like the other guy.

"Just in time, we have her first client." The guy who walked in said. He untied the rope around my legs, then pushed me into a small room. I wasn't sure if the guy had any weapons, so I reluctantly went into the room. Another guy came and gave the guy from before some money, before shutting the door and walking towards me.

"Shitshitshitshitshit...." I screamed in my head, going into a slight panic. The guy who approached me looked younger and slimmer.
"You wanna leave this place?" The guy asked in a shushed voice. I stayed silent. "You're probably wondering if you can trust me... I haven't hurt you, you can trust me... Well would you rather come with me or stay with the other people and get hurt?"

I had an odd feeling that I could trust this guy, so I made a decision.
"I'll go with you." I whispered. The guy nodded and took my hand. I tried hard not to pull my hand away. He placed a small plastic circle on the floor, I assumed it was a tracker. Suddenly everything got really big, I guess the guy noticed how I reacted cause he told me, "it's fine, I just shrunk us with my quirk".
"Wait, what?" I asked. The guy shushed me and pulled me under the door, and out of where ever we were.

Once we were out, the guy pulled out his phone and sent what looked like the location of the tracker to someone.
"Let's go before they find out you're gone." The guy explained. I nodded and he brought me to the police station. It turns out the guy who kidnapped me was a wanted criminal, it's lucky I got out before anything really bad happened. Once I answered a few questions the guy who helped me get out came up to me.

"You should probably call your parents, it's getting dark out." The guy, who I found out his "hero name" is Small Boi, said. I couldn't really understand what was happening. One minute I was in the school bathroom, the next I'm in a place where quirks are real. I've lost my phone, and probably my mind as well. But if this is a dream, I'm gonna enjoy it while I can. I will take every chance I have to escape reality, and live in this fantasy.

"I don't know where my parents are, actually I have no idea where I am right now. Nobody has quirks where I'm from, everyone is normal, everything is normal. I'M LOOSING MY FUCKING MIND HERE!" I yelled, the room went silent. "Sorry." I apologized. The guy stared at me, a slight look of fear on his face.
"You're glitching," Is all he said.
"I'm what?" I looked at my hand and it was glitching slightly, parts glitching in and out of existence. "What the fuck...?" I mumbled to myself.

"Listen, I'm not sure I know exactly what you're going through, but you don't have parents right now, correct?" He asked, I nodded.
"All right. I do believe you. Do you have anyone you're living with, or anyone you know that you can live with?" He asked me. I shook my head.
"Alright. Stay here for a second, if you need me I'll just be around the corner. I need to discuss something with someone. Oh, by the way, you can call me Ethan." I was told. Ethan walked around the corner and I sat on a nearby chair.