27. Stolen Innocence

Lucian

"Lilly! I'm here, don't be afraid." Lucian sat alone in the barn, holding close a shivering little puppy. He had found it a couple of days ago in the fields outside the castle, squealing terribly as it lay next to its mother's dead body. And Lucian could do nothing but take it with him, although he knew that dogs were strictly forbidden inside the castle walls. 

"Are you hungry?" he asked as he took out a small cup of milk he had stolen from the kitchen and started to feed it. He watched as its tiny tongue hungrily licked the milk. 

"Oh sweet thing. I was so late for you," Lucian frowned. "I am really sorry. You must feel so lonely and scared. You know I can't take you to my room. I am really sorry! But I promise I will not be late for you again." Lucian bent down to kiss Lilly's tiny head. 

"My Lord, are you talking to the dog?" a delicate female voice interrupted, startling him. 

"Daria!" Lucian gasped, and his heart fluttered as the beautiful red haired woman stood before him. 

"You know Lord Bernard would kill it if he found it here," Daria said and Lucian shuddered. 

"He... he won't find out!" Lucian said. "He's not here anyway..."

Daria sighed and went to sit next to Lucian, before she stretched out her arms to take Lilly. 

"If you'd like my lord, I will feed it. You might want to get back to the castle before anyone finds out," she said. 

But Lucian did not move. He only gazed at Daria for a long moment, his heart fluttering. His eyes lingered on the full breasts that stood against her small form, almost spilling out from her low cut black gown. How he longed to touch her... He felt his face glowing, and his body trembled at the thought. 

The puppy suddenly started squeaking and struggling in Daria's arms, and the next moment it started climbing Daria's breasts, its little paws pressing against them and sinking in their softness. Lucian's eyes widened as one of its hind legs slipped and sunk into her long deep cleavage line, getting trapped between her breasts. Daria chuckled softly as she pulled it out, while Lucian bit his lower lip nervously, aching to sink his own fingers right where the puppy's leg had been. He looked up at Daria's face, and he found that she was smiling at him, and he felt a sudden urge to kiss her.

He leaned in close to her face and held his breath. A burning heat spread through his body. He parted his quivering lips as he found her leaning in close as well, and his heart almost stopped as their lips touched. His first kiss. 

Overflowing warmth filled his heart. He kissed her gently, and she kissed him back leisurely... rather teasingly. He moaned. And the next moment, she suddenly broke the kiss.

"Go," she whispered, "before someone finds us." 

But it was too late. His whole being was already aflame, and he would rather receive a dagger to his heart than leave her side now. He wrapped his arms around her and his whole body burned anew as he sank into her warmth. He pushed her to the ground and lay on top of her, kissing her again. But this time his kisses grew urgent, rather hungry. 

"Enough," she whispered as she grabbed his hair, but he only continued to kiss her. "Stop!" 

A sudden hard tug at his hair made him wince and break the kiss. He looked back at her, his eyes round with surprise.

"That's a good boy," she whispered, her eyes narrowed seductively. She landed a teasing kiss right below his lips, before she slipped out of his embrace, leaving him panting with frustration.

"Please don't go yet!" he said through ragged breath as Daria stood readjusting her tight dress and covering up what she could of her large breasts. But she gave him no answer. Lucian frowned and got up to his feet. His legs were still shaking, yet he managed to run at her. "Please!" he whispered urgently into her ear as grabbed her, his trembling arms fully closing around her small body.