Chapter Three - Dont Stop Believing 🖤

Stans POV-

I saw Kyle wait for his entrance, he was turned around and I could clearly see him shaking. Then the Year 8s started vocalising.

BUTTERS: Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere

Then I saw Kyle turning around he walked forward and sung so beautifully.

KYLE: Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere

*short musical interlude*

BUTTERS: A singer in a smokey room~

KYLE: A smell of wine and cheap perfume~

They grabbed onto eachothers waist and spun eachother around. I admit I was jealous and so was Kenny it was obvious. Whenever hes jealous, his brows start to furrow and he gets all dulled eyed.

The song went on and at the end, Kyle hit a high note and I just stared at him lovingly. I knew at that point that I loved Kyle Broflovski.

Kyle's POV-

I finished the song staring into Stans eyes, out of breath, I smiled at him. He looked so happy and I was glad that he was. He looked at me, lovingly. I was never going to forget that look. I walked over to him and I smiled and stared into his eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. It was passionate and the whole world stopped. We then heard Kenny bitching about his loneliness, regardless of the fact that hes a pervert and can get whatever boy or girl he wanted. Me and Stan pulled away and Glee Club was over.

Stans POV-

I grabbed Kyle's hands and we walked to my house, it's been so long since we hung out like this. I never wanted to leave his side. I pulled him inside and we ran up to my room before my sister noticed that we were home. We sat in my room playing video games, he looked so beautiful. He then, took off his hat, revealing his untamed fiery locks. I just stared at him, ignoring the game. I wonder if he would be mad, if I kissed him....

Kyle's POV-

I had taken my hat off and went back to the game. " I'm kicking your ass Stan!" I squealed excitedly but I knew something was up with him because I never beat him. I turned to him and looked into his eyes, those damn eyes would be the death of me someday. I slowly leaned in towards his face and pressed my lips against his, I could tell he wanted to. He slowly moved his hand down my chest and I felt my body shudder at his embrace, I ruffled my fingers through his long hair and down to his broad shoulders. This was heavenly.

Stans POV-

The kiss went on for so long, fuck man. Kyle was so handsome and his embrace made me hungry for more. I felt him smile during the kiss. I pulled away quickly and Kyle's nose scrunched up as he looked confused. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" He sounded worried "No no no, you were perfect" I reassured him "I just wanted to know if maybe we could be best friends again"

Kyle's POV-

"I just wanted to know if maybe we could be best friends again" those 12 words shattered my heart in half, is that all I am to him? A friend? "Y-yeah we can be fr-friends again" my words were stringed out and I sounded needy and upset "Kyle are you okay?" I couldn't answer him, he had kissed me and made me feel loved and yet he only wanted to be friends? I knew that I was a back up and that he probably loved someone else. I got up and holding back tears walked out of the house. Stan slowly followed behind "Kyle, dude what's wrong?" I slowly turned around and with tears flooding down my face, I screamed at Stan. "IM SORRY STAN BUT I CANT BE YOUR FRIEND IF IM IN LOVE WITH YOU! DONT FUCK WITH MY FEELINGS YOU DICK" I started running, I ran until I tripped up on the ice but when I looked up all I saw was a car, heading right toward me...

Stans POV-

I heard his words going over and over in my mind then I saw him run. I sprinted after him, barefoot with no shirt on and my Terrance and Philip PJ bottoms. I didn't care if I froze to death, all i cared for was him. I turned the corner to see Kyle on the floor and a car speeding right toward him. "KYLE WATCH OUT!"

HEY GUYS! I hate to leave it on a cliff hanger but it's always nice to have some suspense. As always thanks for reading and give some feedback! Love you guysss - Leiane