Chapter Five - Eric...a? 🖤

Stans POV-

I was in shock, my best friend for years was struggling and we didnt even notice. We called him... her fat and probably made her worse. "So what is your new name?" Kyle asked with a smile on his face. "I'm Erica" she smiled so wide, I'd never seen her so happy and proud. Kyle hugged Erica so proudly like a mother to a newborn baby. " Erica, we can help in anyway!" I exclaimed. She happily squealed and started to cry. We all hugged and agreed that we'd help eachother every step of the way.

Erica's POV-

I started the walk home, I was so glad that they accepted me. Now it's time to tell my mom and pray to God that shit doesn't get any worse. I walk through the door "Mommmm, I'm home!" She walks into the room and smiles "Welcome back sweetie! Do you need anything?" My face burned red, I shook and stuttered out "Yeah, can we talk?" She walked and sat on the couch next to me " What's on your mind sweetheart?" She says with a smile. " I think I'm transgender, mom" I turned my head to the floor almost crying. She smiled and pulled my head to her chest, stroking my hair. "So what should I call you then?" My eyes lit up and I said holding back the tears that flooded my eyes and I replied back softly "Erica" and she smiles and replies " I love you Erica, when should we get you a doctors appointment then?" "As soon as possible" I smiled back. I've never been happier.

*6 months later*

Erica's POV-

I had changed alot due to the Estrogen yet the boys were all patient with me. I'm so happy that they're my friends. I let Butters move on, I knew I was making him unhappy and it wasnt fair to make him stay with me. The whole boys group is in Glee Club after Stan convinced them that it's better than football, so they quit and the younger kids took over. I actually enjoy Glee Club, I feel safe there and I don't feel judged.

Stans POV-

Glee Club is a dream, spending every second with Kyle is a dream. We had been dating for 5 months practically and I've loved every second of it. I was on my way to Glee Club and suddenly I was pulled by away into the nearby hallway. It was Wendy. " what the fuck do you want?" I retorted, I hated her. Shes such a bitch. Then she suddenly kissed me, hard and passionate. It didnt feel right unlike when Kyle kissed me. "S-stan?" I heard a whimper from behind me and footsteps running away down the hall... it was Kyle. Kyle , the love of my life saw me kissing Wendy, ex love of my life. I pushed her and ran off. " KYLE WAIT!"

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading! This chapter is shorter than usual cause I'm having some writers block but I'm pretty proud of my storyline so far. As always, leave some criticism and I'll get another part out today! Love you guys - Leiane 🖤