Chapter Six - My Man 🖤

Stans POV-

It was the third week that Kyle hadn't come to Glee. I was worried. I headed to the classroom and there he was. Sat with his red curls flipping everywhere and with puffy red eyes that looked so delicate. We all sat down and got on with some warm ups, I kept staring at Kyle. I love him so much, it hurts. After Wendy had kissed me, he was nowhere to be found. He texted me later on, telling me that we were breaking up. We both havent been the same since. Our teacher then looked up " Kyle welcome back, I see you have something prepared for us. Why dont you step up and show us what you've been working on" He stands up and stands in front of the bright lights. He was pink under his eyes, obviously from crying. "I'm Kyle and I'll be singing one of the most difficult songs that I've ever sung, the closing number to my favourite movie, Funny Girl." Craig then stood up " Kyle are you sure you want to sing this? Its emotionally draining" He was obviously worried, especially after he watched the film with Tweek and cried like a baby. "I'm okay Craig, honestly" Our teacher then asked " Kyle are you thinking of anyone while singing this particular song?" He sounded broken and sad when he replied " Yes, Yes i am..." The music then starts up and Kyle stands ready. I'm so sorry Kyle....

KYLE: Oh my man I love him so~
He'll never know...
All my life is just despair
But I don't care

(Is he singing about me? I cant believe I hurt him like this)

KYLE: When he takes me in his arms, the world is bright. Alright~

(Is he serious about that line? Am i over thinking this?)

KYLE: What's the difference if i say? I'll go away...
When i know I'll come back, on my knees someday...

(I can't stand to see him like this, I did this to him. It's my fault...)

KYLE: For whatever my man is, I am his forever more~

(Am I still his man? Or does he love someone else? Am I even entitled to that name anymore?)

KYLE: Oh my man I love him so, he'll never know~
*he starts to cry*
All my life is just despair but I dont care, when he takes me in his arms the world is bright. Alright~

(Kyle seems so angry and sad, hes on his knees in pieces. Hes so emotional when he sings and he has raw passion.)

KYLE: What's the difference if I say? I'll go away~
*he stares at Stan longingly*
When I know I'll come back on my knees someday.

For whatever my man is, I am his...
Forevermore~

(Kyle's face was streaming with tears, the song was so beautiful and he sung it better than that bitch Barbara Streisand)

We all clapped as he sat on the floor crying. We then realised this was all real, this wasnt staged. Kenny and Craig ran to him and hugged him tightly. I hated to see him like this. Glee club was over and I ran after Kyle will all of my might. I grabbed his arm and started to cry. "Kyle I'm so so sorry" he stared at me with his teary emerald eyes. "Was I not good enough for you? Is that why you kissed Wendy?" My heart shattered when he said that, I wanted to kill Wendy for hurting him this badly. "That's not the truth! She kissed me and I didnt want it. I swear Kyle, I love you and only you. I only want you, not Wendy or anyone else okay?" He starts to cry again, wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. I pick him up and carry him home, knowing his legs were too weak. "Mom, Kyle is staying the night!" She looked confused and then nodded after seeing Kyle in my arms. I put him on my bed and assumed he had fallen asleep, he looked so peaceful and relaxed. I slowly took off my shirt and trousers till I was in my boxers. I wasnt necessarily buff but I was in good health. I hear Kyle squeal at the sight of my body " shit I thought you were asleep!" He sat there staring at me and my body, he looked amazed. I giggled "Take a picture it would last longer" I teased. He stood up and kissed me, rough and passionately. I had missed this. He pushed me against the wall and slowly traced his hand up and down my body, jesus I didnt know Kyle was like this.

Kyle's POV-

I moved my hands over his toned body, he was beautiful and muscular. He always complained about his body yet he had the same body as a model. I was so jealous that my body was nothing like this, I wanted more of this, more of HIM. I moved my hand down to his boxers and I saw him start to sweat. "We dont have to do this Stan" he smirked at me and gave me a lustful look " oh but we do..." and let's just say the rest is for God to know ;)

HEY GUYS! Sorry for the cliffhanger! Things are about to get spicy ;) As always thank you for reading, make sure to leave some criticism :) I love you guys! - Leiane 🖤