Chapter Four - Stay Alive 🖤

Kyles POV-

"Stan why did you save me... why?" I cried into his chest, I was guilt struck. I should of gotten hit by that car. It was my fault that hes gone. I'm not giving up on him.

I hear the door slam open, its Cartman and Kenny. Kenny rushes over to me and I just cry, I cant hold it back. I suddenly feel a tug at my collar, its Eric. He slams me against the wall, crying his eyes out. "YOU FUCKING JEW, HES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU! Hes gone.. hes" he drops me down and walks to stans beside, sobbing. I've never seen Cartman like this. Its been hours and ofcourse, Stans shitty parents havent showed up. What assholes. I just want him to be okay and for his parents to be emotionally supportive yet they cant even show up when Stan needs them most.

Stans POV-

(In a comatose state)
All I see is white, have I died? I look around and I'm alone... then a figure hugs me from behind, its Kyle. My lovely Kyle. I love him so much, I go to kiss him and he fades away. "NO KYLE DONT LEAVE ME, I CANT LOSE YOU" I'm left alone yet again. "You're a fucking faggot dude" it was Cartman, he was fat again. I realised it was him from when we were kids. "Go away you arent real" I shouted at him, this cant be real. "I cant believe i have a faggot son. Pathetic" it was my dad who was quite obviously drunk. These were flashbacks to when my life was on it's way downward, flashbacks to before my dad was PC and to when Cartman was fat and an absolute dickhead. I dread to think who was next. Then I heard a noise, it was Kyle crying his heart out. He was giving one of his famous speeches. "-rry stan I really am sorry. I cant believe i let you save me from the car, I cant believe that i ran away because you didnt love me like I love you. I need you, please stay alive." I squeeze his hand as i slowly wake up. He winces and looks over at me and I smile at him, he jumped on me and hugged me so tightly. "I love you Kyle, so much." I whispered and he just smiles at me.

Kyle's POV-

I was ready to go home after visiting Stan when I suddenly felt his hand squeeze mine. I jumped on him and just laid there until I heard him whisper "I love you Kyle, so much" I smiled so wide and muttered "I love you too, you dork" after a while Stan sits up and smiles at me. " So how long was I out for?" He asked goofily, my face dropped instantly "you were out for two whole months and i- I missed y-you so mu-much" I broke down into tears and cried into Stans lap. He stared at me and just smiled " I'm so glad you're okay, I couldnt bear it if you were in this bed instead of me" i kept crying "Stan you idiot! Why did you save me?" I was confused and couldnt help but cry, he kissed my forehead gently and said " Because I love you Kyle, not in a friend way, I love you dude and if you got hurt, I dont know what I would do" those words made my heart race.

* A FEW DAYS LATER*

Stans POV-

Me and Kyle walked home after I got out of the hospital. I'm so glad that I got to hang out with him, he makes me so happy. But, all of sudden we come across Eric Cartman. "Hey Eric, what's up?" I still dont know why we even bother with him. He looks down at the floor, tears streaming from his eyes. "Guys could I... talk to you?" Me and Kyle looked at eachother confused and nodded, following Eric to our local park. We sit down and wait for Eric's response. "Guys... I think I'm a transgender..."

HEY GUYS! Sorry for leaving this on another cliffhanger but its interesting to develop the story with stops along the way. As always I hope you enjoyed and make sure to leave some criticism! Love you guys - Leiane 🖤