Chapter Seven - I need him 🖤

Butters POV-

I saw Kenny walking down the hall in his orange parka, he smiled sweetly at me. He doesnt wear his hood up anymore, so you can see his beautiful face. His blonde hair shone and bounced as he walked. I love him so much, hes a great guy but I dont know how I would tell him. Kenny wouldn't like a guy like me. I'm too soft and dumb for him, he's more suited to Craig or Erica. I still want to tell him, Glee would be perfect for this. We had the girls join the club, maybe they would help me? I jumped with joy. I'm gonna go for it! No turning back now.

Kenny's POV-

God I love butters so much. I could only smile at him like a dork while I walked past. After all these years, he hasn't grown at all, hes still small and skinny and that allowed me to tower over him even though I was small myself. It was fun seeing him squirm when I got close to him. I wish I could tell him how I felt but he wouldnt like me back. I'm just a no good pervert. The bell rang and I ran to Glee Club, literally ran. I saw butters and I smiled at sat next to him. Everyone turned up, except Kyle and Stan who turned up late, they looked flustered and like they had been fucking if I'm completely honest with you. "Stan what did you do to Kyle?" I whispered to him smirking. He went bright red "More like what Kyle did to me" he said embarrassingly, Kyle then shone me a smile and winked. Kinky bastards. Butters got up softly and made his way to the front. He was about to talk when suddenly there was a bang. Not an ordinary bang, it was a gunshot. This was a school shooting.

HEY GUYS! Thanks again for reading this story! I'm so happy that its finally getting reads, I'm happy that you all hopefully enjoyed. As always leave me some criticism. I love you guys! - Leiane 🖤