Chapter Twelve - And i am telling you im not going 🖤

Stans POV-

Its couples against couples week and I'm sad to have been separated from Kyle. It was Kyle, Tweek, Butters, Wendy, Bebe and Clyde. Pretty much all of the ukes in the relationship. Which left me, Kenny, Erica, Craig, Red and Token. We had no clue what number we were gonna do but we were thinking of something original. We decided on a mashup of Rumour has it and someone like you because Craig has a soft spot for adele apparently. We had to win. Their choreography would 100% be better so we needed our best voices to beat them. "Guys Erica and Stan should take the lead." Clyde suggested. "I-i cant sing" Erica said. "Then prove it" Red suggested with a smirk. Erica walked up to the front. "Do I even have to tell you the song?" She smugly said.

ERICA: And I am telling you, I'm not going....
You're the best man I ever known, theres no way I can ever go...
No no theres no way
No no no no way I'm living without you.
I'm not living without you, I dont wanna be free~
I'm staying, I'm staying
And you and you
You're gonna love me oh~

*Erica gets emotional and sings more passionately*

Turn down the mountains, y'all scream and shout!
You can say what you want, I'm not walking out.
Stop all the river, push strike and kill!
I'm not gonna leave you, theres no way I will~
And I am~
Telling you~
I~ I'm not going
I'm not living without you, not living without you.
I dont wanna be free~
I'm staying, I'm staying~
And you! And you! And you!
You're gonna love me~
Yeah~
Love me, love me, love~

Me~

*the room erupts into applause*

"Thoughts?" She says out of breath.
I've never heard Erica have so much passion or have that much effort. She stepped up her game from just singing poker face in her living room on guitar hero. We all just stared at her in disbelief, I honestly couldn't believe that we had her on our team. "You're definitely gonna be singing lead with me" I said smiling. She hugged me tightly and seemed so proud of herself. We stood up and waved at the other team. "W-we're gonna GAH l-lose" Tweek said as we left. We all chuckled as we prepared diffrent jobs for eachother. Me and Token would be on choreography duty, whilst Red and Erica made costumes. Everyone else prepared for the song. We were sure that we would win. I had faith in myself for once.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story so far. I'm so happy because people are actually reading the story! As always leave me some criticism :) I love you guys - Leiane 🖤