Chapter Seventeen - I Lived! 🖤

The whole town is here. I'm so proud of where we have come.
(The music kicks in)

STAN : Hope when you take that jump, you dont feel the fall.

STAN + BUTTERS: Hope when the water rises you built a wall.

KENNY: Hope when the crowd screams out, they're screaming your name~

KENNY + BUTTERS: *while cuddling* Hope if everybody runs, you choose to stay.

KYLE: I hope that you fall in love-

KYLE + ERICA: And it hurts so bad!
*Kyle kisses stan and they stand in eachothers arms, Erica and wendy hug eachother tightly*

The only way you can know, you give it all you had~

CRAIG: And I hope that you dont suffer. But take the pain.

TWEEK + CRAIG: Hope when the moment comes you all say

ALL: I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give, I saw so many places, the things that I did.
Yeah, with every broken bone.
I swear I lived

At this point we were all crying, dancing with our loved ones from glee. We were all gonna miss eachother so much, we couldnt just let go. We were family and lovers and friends. We grew up together. We went through changes together and realised our differences. We changed societies perspectives on kids forever. We loved eachother and respected eachother. This mountain town truly can get you to feel many emotions in the course of a year. Its stupid but I'll miss Glee. I'll miss seeing Kyle's face light up when he sings in the choir room or seeing Kenny sing a silly love ballad to an innocent Butters. I'll miss sitting in a circle with my friends and spilling my guts out about a certain boy or video game. I'll even miss the darkest moments, like the school shooting where we all learned to trust eachother no matter who we were. I'll miss all of it so much, it physically hurts. Those memories were special to all of us and individually impacted us yet still made us whole. The glee club will live on through me and Kyle. The glee club will live on in Kenny Mccormick, Butters Stotch, Erica Cartman, Craig Tucker, Tweek Tweak, Clyde Donovan, Token Black, Wendy Testaburger, Bebe Stevens and Red. The stories we can tell our children will be remarkable. I mean Kyle and Me will have kids. I can guarantee it. In fact, after this is done. I'm going to propose to him. My happy ever after is only just beginning...

HEY GUYS! So the next part is the end. I'm actually tearing up. I didnt want this book to end but everything ends one way or another. I hope you all enjoyed and that this book gave you happiness. I love you all, every single one of you. Thank you for making my dreams come to life by just reading this book. It truly is an honor to write anything and have it read. - Leiane 🖤