Chapter Two - Reunited 🖤

Stans POV-

I wasnt always gay, I loved Wendy with all my heart. That was until she cheated on me with that fat fuck... He's not fat anymore, he's slim and attractive and he's pretty much unrecognisable apart from his comical voice, which still hasn't changed a single bit.

After that kiss with Kyle, I just didnt feel the same. I walked with purpose and with a real smile on my face. When I got to football practice, I was greeted with the usual smiles and "sup bro" from the guys. I started to get undressed when all of a sudden, I feel a tap on my shoulder "sup fag" ofcourse it was Eric being his usual self. "Coach wanted me to tell you that you're off the team" I was shocked, everyone turned and stared at me. "W-what" my voice trembled and I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. "I'll repeat that, You. Are. Off. The. Team. Coach found this in your locker" He chuckled and flapped a bag of what looked like pills in front of me and I stared at him blankly. "Those aren't mine. I-" I tried to object, but he just chuckled evily. "I dont care Marsh, coach says youre of the team." I grabbed my stuff and slammed my locker, not willing to argue anymore. I couldnt believe this, the only thing I was good at had been taken from me. I walked down the halls aimlessly, when I suddenly heard laughter down the end of the hall. I followed it and it let me to the Glee Club, the meeting had just started. I knocked on the door "H-Hey could I please j-join you guys?" I asked slowly. I was practically holding back floods of tears. I saw Kyle's beautiful emerald eyes light up and they glistened at the sight of... me?

Kyle's POV-

I had tripped over on Kenny. I was confused. " Kenny? What are you doing here??" He took his hood off to reveal his pale face and scruffy blonde hair "I came for Butters and because I secretly love to sing" he whispered hiding his shame with his small hands, they were tiny but then again Kenny was tiny so it wasnt a surprise. "Wow Kenny and Butters? That's definitely something that I could get behind" I thought. Me and Kenny started laughing about our fall when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. It was Stan, almost crying. "H-hey could I j-join you guys" I ran up to him and hugged him, I dont think I've been happier to see anyone. "Yes ofcourse you can" We all sit down and our teacher Miss.Lawrance askes me and Butters along with the rest of the group, which was made up of 5 year 8s *I dont know American school years sorryyy* to sing what we had been working on, I was nervous but got prepared.

Stans POV-

I saw Kyle stand up and get ready to sing, he looked so beautiful in the light, so delicate and poised. I love him so much... wait what?

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm gonna try to make as much of this story as I can today and continue onward! I hope you all enjoyed and as always leave some criticism! Love you all! - Leiane 🖤