Chapter one: Spinner's End

Spinner's End, one of the places where magicians and Muggles shared the same environment without the latter being immuted.

The clouds were rising over a garden with a bright and vivid appearance. A tree with a broad trunk stood just in the center of the east with majesty, as if all that land belonged to it. Around this one could find a group of floral bushes of different colors that adorned the trunk giving it more colors, as spring was beginning it was expected that these were slightly sad, avoiding fading.

A little more at the end of that garden could be located a group of three small girls of no more than six years who crossed the courtyard at high speed, apparently enjoying a game in nature, before night fell.

"You won't catch me!" She mentioned a black-haired girl who ran around the big tree to a girl who came on her heels, trying to reach her while the wind moved her reddish hair, had green eyes and an expression of amusement printed on her face.

A girl slightly less tall than her companions approached the redhead while giving her a big scare when she heard her footsteps.

"Thana is back!" Exclaimed the green-eyed girl as she increased her speed.

"I'll catch you, Lily!" Exclaimed the girl behind the redhead before giving a loud laugh.

"You won't do it if I catch Calynn first," Lily said, then tried to pounce on the little black-haired girl as she stumbled upon one of the widest branches of the tree and the three girls fell at the same time and their laughter flooded the place, full of joy

"That has been fantastic!" Calynn shouted with the blue pupils shining in the dim light, the stars began to replace the clouds and the sun gave way to the moon that made the great tree lean because of its majesty.

The group of the little ones just laughed as they remembered the game just a few moments ago and in the meantime they decided to lie on the fresh grass to observe the dark sky that could only give them the dusk.

"Can you imagine the number of stars that exist up there?" Lily asked as she pointed to that commonly celestial vault that now gave them the necessary darkness to appreciate the beauty of the stars.

"There must be hundreds, thousands!" Calynn exclaimed with a smile on her face and the brightness of her eyes still present as she traveled with them the whole sky delighting in her beauty as if it were the first time.

"Look, at that end!" Thana shouted as she pointed to a high part next to the lunar star where a large group of stars could be seen. "If they come together they look like a carrot," she ended up drawing an invisible figure in the air.

"It can also be a rocket that goes in the direction of the moon," Calynn commented this time, indicating the same place, drawing a slightly different shape than Thana's.

"Then it's a carrot-shaped rocket!" the redhead said this time causing the loud laughter of the group of friends.

"Will there be a huge crew of rabbit astronauts inside?" Thana questioned as she sat down, revealing the gleam of her golden hair as the laughter of her companions accompanied her as she began to rise from the grass.

"Where are you going?" Asked Lily when she managed to stop laughing.

"Now I'm an astronaut rabbit!" Said Thana as she ran to one end of the garden, causing Lily and Calynn to get up to better observe her friend's goal. Thana reached the corner of the courtyard until she almost crashed into one of the walls of the nearest house and picked up a box apparently belonging to that neighbor's trash.

She placed that bushing on her head and, as if wearing a rather heavy suit, began to jump slowly like a rabbit; inspecting the grass for some carrot. Laughter flooded the place again before Thana lost her balance and fell to the ground, letting the box roll almost to the place where she had obtained it.