Chapter thirty-five: Insecurity

A blond and a coppery mane peeked out of the snow mountains that formed on the Hogwarts grounds. Both spoke low, taking care that nobody listened to them.

"...so, I sent her the letter," the redhead whispered.

"Her parents? What atrocity!" Meryl replied.

"But we can't do anything," Lily began embarrassed.

Meryl just shrugged, got up from the snow and headed to the entrance of the castle to be followed by Lilianne.

It only took a few days to go back to school, to be able to leave that mansion excited little Black so much that it was hard to hide it. She went down the white steps to go in search of Severus, opened the door of the mansion, but was stopped by a small girl with brown eyes.

"Trying to escape?" Snapped Bellatrix.

"I'm just looking for Severus. Now, if you turned away, you would make my day," Calynn said without fear in her voice.

"Your filthy friend weasel has forgotten you and you are looking for someone to talk to?" She paused slightly. "As if you really knew Severus..." she mentioned mysteriously.

"I know Severus even before you knew how to pronounce your first spell," Calynn challenge proudly.

"At least he told me about his taste on the dark side," Bellatrix replied.

"There was no need to tell you, unfortunately he had to endure your daily presence for a few months, didn't he?"

Bellatrix pulled her wand furiously and squeezed it tightly to her companion's neck, Calynn could feel the strange and peculiar shape of her sister's wand, it was crooked just like her mind that so much imagined cruelty; but she returned to reality when she felt that she was suffocated by her own sister. She tried to escape her grip, but the fingertips of Bellatrix felt them more and more united in her soft neck. "How do you know that?" She asked as she whipped her against the nearest wall without releasing her for a moment and with an angry gesture. As expected, little Black failed to answer anything because she kept getting less air. "I will kill you, after all, you have only been a hindrance to the family," Bellatrix commented, relieving the strength with her hands to get a small knife out of her robe. "It's so boring when it's so fast." She sighed wistfully with a devilish smile as she drew the edge to her throat, but before she could harm her, Calynn saw a spell pass in front of her so that, she would fall to the ground and breathe again. She tried to sit up and open her eyes while coughing because of shortness of breath. From between her eyelids she could see rays of different colors coming from both directions.

"Enter the mansion now!" Ordered a familiar voice that she recognized until she saw her honey-colored eyes to react and stand up, but she ducked instantly to avoid the spells that were conjugated at that precise moment. She took the lock of the house and entered without thinking twice. There she began to try to recover the air and regulate her pulse, she leaned on the wall that was next to the door, but a window shattered next to her. What she could not understand was that no one had realized what was happening.

Through the newly broken window she managed to sneak the sound coming from outside.

"Not because you're older than me, you'll be better at this," Bella challenged.

"You should not only be guided by the knowledge of a person, but also by their values ​​and abilities." After this comment everything suddenly fell silent, little Black leaned slightly out the window and saw an unconscious Bellatrix on the floor while Andromeda picked up her sister's wand and the knife that had caused so many problems. The brunette turned to the mansion leaving her sister on the floor. She entered the house and went straight to Calynn, when she saw that Andromeda had a great cut on her face, she lamented a lot while hugging her tightly.